By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Forza 3 will be a sales flop if not HEAVILY BUNDLED!!!!!!!!

the only reason games like kh12, ff 12, GT4 sold less were mainly due piracy.

by your numbers halo 3 would sell 20 million if hte 360 had a 80 million install base.
and that will never happen unless they bundle it like wii sports.

Around the Network
Xoj said:

by your numbers halo 3 would sell 20 million if hte 360 had a 80 million install base.

Erm who's this post to lol

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:
Xoj said:

the whole page above, that says higher userbase = it will sell more.

Xoj said:
Serious_frusting said:
Xoj said:

the whole page above, that says higher userbase = it will sell more.

Oh

Yh userbase does not mean it will sell more but it doesnt hurt ever

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

F3 sales won't flop but it definitely won't sell near 6-7 mil even with bundles.

And it won't beat GT5 in sales.

Around the Network

Of course it won't sell a lot (2.5-3mil). It is a high quality elite game with top physics simulation.
GT5 will sell better... more wide audience.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Well it seems to have quite a lot of positive word of mouth and good comparisons to GT5.

Granted quite a bit of that is baseless and done by the people making it, but thats marketing for you =P.

I would say 2.75M without bundles. With bundles it could be anywhere.

Sardauk said:
Of course it won't sell a lot (2.5-3mil). It is a high quality elite game with top physics simulation.
GT5 will sell better... more wide audience.

so true : more cars, more race style (WRC, Nascars ...)

so wider audience lol

Time to Work !

Its sales will be significant. It will sell well considering the fact that its preorder numbers are god and word of mouth. Its been reviewed by some as the best racer ever so it will sell IMO. not blow up in sales, but sell. Europe will buy a lot i suppose

At the end of the day...it's still a racing game...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder