By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - We Need BengaBenga Back Please!

Unfortunately none of us have a clue what happened to him.

Former something....

Around the Network

He was a great poster. ^_^

Didn't he leave because of no free time or something?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

He is greatly missed.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

As far as I know he's extremely busy with work so

Gilgamesh said:

So busy with work that he can't log on once in 4 months to a site where he is an admin, and make a thread to tell us what he is doing, or perhaps just post a couple of times?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

I'll fill the void of RPGS for you People! I AM

SHADOWSOLDIER AKA CAPTAIN BRAVO THE RPG HISTORIAN V 2.0

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Prolly 1 of 4 admins I like in this site.

Take my love, take my land..

Machina-AX said:
Kantor said:
Gilgamesh said:

So busy with work that he can't log on once in 4 months to a site where he is an admin, and make a thread to tell us what he is doing, or perhaps just post a couple of times?

Yeah pretty unlikely I agree. Not even ioi has heard from him as far as I know.

Indeed.  None of the staff seem to know where he went.  There's a vague rumor that he is overloaded with work, but I fail to see how that would preclude him from logging on once in four months to tell us the situation.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Long live the Dutch Lion.

One of the few users i liked

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st