By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - We Need BengaBenga Back Please!

After the final boss battle, it turned out that Benga was just a dream. Yuna would go to the docks and whistle for him, but he would never respond.

"Never forget them."

Around the Network
TWRoO said:

Long live the Dutch Lion.

Nordlead will never be able to fill the shoes of the roaring Lion!

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

What if he is dead ? or is suffering with amnesia ?

I don't want to sound heartless, but thinking practically, if none of you have heard from him & if none of you have seen him on XBLa & so on

maybe he died?

or met with an accident and is recovering?

Just thinking practically.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Dang, Darth beat me to the dead routine. My understanding is he got a new job, and then slammed at work. At this point I imagine other things have simply moved into his free time, and he isn't trying to make the website a priority. Not through malice so much as forgetfulness. Hopefully he comes back, but it seems likely that the Benga we knew is as good as dead and gone.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

In all likelihood Darth is correct
such a shame

RIP BengaBenga

darthdevidem01 said:
I don't want to sound heartless, but thinking practically, if none of you have heard from him & if none of you have seen him on XBLa & so on

maybe he died?

I thought similar things when Just_Ben dissapeared, but after 3 months he visited a couple of times and explained he is working 60+ hours per week now... then dissapeared again.

TWRoO said:
darthdevidem01 said:

maybe he died?

I thought similar things when Just_Ben dissapeared, but after 3 months he visited a couple of times and explained he is working 60+ hours per week now... then dissapeared again.

I've worked 60+ hours a week before, wake up at 4:30 AM get home from work at 8:00 PM, and all you want to do is sleep as soon as you get home, I never went on VG Chartz much then.

So it's understanding if he may not make an appearence because of work. But still he can't be working everyday? But then again if he get's a day off he probably wouldn't want to spend it on VG Chartz all day.

...I dunno he still should of popped up to check things out.

TWRoO said:
darthdevidem01 said:

maybe he died?

I really really hope your right!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

let us assemble an adventuring party!

shotgun being the rougue

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia