By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The BUY Zack & Wiki if U own a Wii thread!

Gameplay looks cool. I bet Capcom makes a anime avaliable for Zack & Wiki either on Cartoon Network or Fox 4 Kids.....Who knows?!? Just to expand its name and game.

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Give me a break dtwei I'm tired >_

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

We definitely need a montage:

^LoL. I've seen so many of those.

I'll be buying it.

Around the Network
Dolla Dolla said:
We definitely need a montage:

LOL

I'm gonna get the game, for sure!!! My 2nd most wanted game just a bit below Galaxy... BUT! i still get the feeling it will flop :/

I didn't know it was only $40!

Dammit.

Ok, this is $40, Guitar Hero III I don't know the price, but it's probably around $110 for the game and an extra guitar, Mario Galaxy is $50, RE:UC is $50 (it comes with Zapper though right? I need to know this!) , and then a Wii Zapper itself + Zelda is $20.

These are what I consider my must-buys for the rest of the year....that's a lot! More than the price of a Wii itself! I may have to put off Z&W til after the holidays...then I'll only be spending $210 in Wii games over the next couple months.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

GH3 PS2 bundle with 2 guitars is $110. I think Wii version will be $120 with the same bundle.

Also, I think RE:UC only comes bundled with the zapper in Japan.

My list is:

SMG 50
ZW 40
Trauma Center:New Blood (PPl forget about this one) 50
MoH:H2 50
BWii 50

$240.
I'm not sure how many DS games I'm getting, though I have spent most of my money this year on them.

Yeah...I've spent quite a bit on DS games...but since they're relatively cheap each time, who gives a damn!

I'm disappointed that RE:UC doesn't come with a Zapper...what am I supposed to do, buy 2 Zappers so I have 2 copies of the Zelda game? I might as well buy 0 Zappers then.

Also, whenever I play Wii with my friends, it's almost always at the one friend's house, since he's got a nice setup in the basement. However, his HDTV has lag...and it sucks royally. We get used to it and don't care during most games...we adjust and think nothing of it...I'm totally used to Melee with a tiny lag. However it's unacceptable with musical rhythm games...freaking impossible.
You just can't adjust the lag...it's the stupidest thing ever...it's DLP I think.

So yeah...that's one factor keeping me from buying GH3 right away...perhaps I'll buy Z&W on release, then Mario on release, then RE:UC later in Nov. or Dec., then I'll get GH3 sometime after the holidays...there's not many important releases in January if I recall, and I'll want a good game for my birthday hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )