By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The BUY Zack & Wiki if U own a Wii thread!

U know, people always bitchin Nintendo becuzz they didn't have their strong representation of 3th party games! With Wii, the tide has turned... So lets all embrase these UNIQUE, GOOD, QUALITY AAA titles that YOU will love so there will be more!... Cuzz a lot of eyes are on this game, if this one fails... It'll scare of MASSES of devs thinking of building high-end Wii games!

^Buy me^

So iff u love Puzzle games, challenging but not impossible to play, NOT kiddy but a nice cartoony styled game... BUY ZACK AND WIKI! Cuzz it'll garantuee more good 3th party Wii games instead of this Minigame blablabla Partygame blablabla crap! (And: The game really is THAT Good...)

So, who's gonna buy it?!

I definitely am!

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

I don't understand what the hype for this game is all about.

Could someone enlighten me?

What is Zack and Wiki? I haven't been following this game.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Getting it tuesday.

Zack and wiki is an oldschool point and click adventure like the old Monkey Island, King's quest, Sam and Max, ect. It's puzzles are brilliant and IGN says the puzzles have the best implementation of the wii's motion sensing yet. It's apparently brain bending fun, extremely challenging, and has style to spare. BUY IT.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
Getting it tuesday.

Zack and wiki is an oldschool point and click adventure like the old Monkey Island, King's quest, Sam and Max, ect. It's puzzles are brilliant and IGN says the puzzles have the best implementation of the wii's motion sensing yet. It's apparently brain bending fun, extremely challenging, and has style to spare. BUY IT.
King's Quest was awesome (played a little Monkey Island too) - I guess I'll pay attention to this game more...

Around the Network

I was going to make a thread like this on Monday, with IGN's exclusive review, as well as the BIG push they are starting on Monday.

epsilon72 said:
I don't understand what the hype for this game is all about.

Could someone enlighten me?

This game is gonna kick-ass! Old school Point and Click with Wii = brilliant combination...

IGN says the puzzles are brilliant... The graphic-style is georgious! The puzzles are challenging!

THIS GAME HAS TO BE MARKETED WELL AND SELL WELL OR I'LL BE DEPRESED! ALOT DEPENDS ON THE SALES OF THIS TITLE!

THE NETHERLANDS

Yep im getting it when it comes to the UK. Please people buy it. Im gonna be real disappointed if it flops and 3rd parties see it flop. So buy it. the more its bought the more 3rd party games. At least from Capcom anyway.

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

I'll buy it after SMG. With no SSBB until February, I'll buy this for Christmas.

Consoles I Own: NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, DS, X360, Wii

getting it when it hits in europe, december..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!