By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The BUY Zack & Wiki if U own a Wii thread!

I really doubt that it will do a million.

I also doubt its going to flop miserably. Definitely has a lot of hype but still a niche market.

Consoles I Own: NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, DS, X360, Wii

Around the Network

Not sure how much it will sell, but I think it can pull of, at least, 500k.
I just hope it doesn't got the way of Okami... You can't port it to the Wii again(LoL)

Yeah, I'm hoping Nintendo would back a huge ad campaign starting NOW for this game. I mean, it would increase capcoms profits, which will make them more faithful to nintendo and actually give them some 3rd party support which they haven't really had since SNES. (sure they had rare during N64 days, but that was 2nd party)

DonWii I hope you don't mind me copying your Campaign sig; I can make one myself...

I approve of this thread. Two enthusiastic thumbs up.

My friend has a Wii. He will have Zack and Wiki, whether he knows it or not. 

Around the Network

Does anyone think the retailers will be ready? Everytime I ask at EBGames about Zack and Wiki they ask me what system it's on. I don't even think they are taking preorders.

I have no ideal if I'm getting this one or not, but if its 40 then I just might, maybe for Christmas.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Dolla Dolla said:

I approve of this thread. Two enthusiastic thumbs up.

My friend has a Wii. He will have Zack and Wiki, whether he knows it or not.

Damn you, you beat me too it!

But seriously, people BUY THIS GAME!!  Its a steal at $40!

PS - I approve of DollaDolla's post, and thus vicariously I approve of this thread with "Two enthusiastic thumbs up!"

To Each Man, Responsibility
super_etecoon said:
Does anyone think the retailers will be ready? Everytime I ask at EBGames about Zack and Wiki they ask me what system it's on. I don't even think they are taking preorders.

Well, it could turn out to be a Katamari. That game suffered massive shortages for weeks. Only a few outlets had the game, and few copies. People kept coming in asking for the game, but there were none. I remember I couldn't find the game when I went to buy it.

im gettin it