By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The BUY Zack & Wiki if U own a Wii thread!

I was reading a post today here, saying "Sony pleading for 3rd party support". Now I see Nintendo fans "pleading for everyone to buy 3rd party games". Interesting...Nevertheless, I'm definitely buying this when it hits Europe. I'll add it to my sig too :)

Around the Network

I wasn't going to buy this game, but after this thread, I might buy it. Your campaign actually worked for at least one person. n_n

Definetly the 3rd party game to get...its original, its exclusive and pretty damn good looking too..+ this game has more style then the rest of the 3rd party rubbish we have seen of late...ohhh and its cheaper too..

I have truly fond memories of Monkey Island 1 and 2 and Im hoping to see some of that wit and fun facter that made them great in this game.

You know deep down you should buy a game when you find yourself smiling when watching a trailer without realising it at first.

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

Well i sure cant get the game right now, however i rly want to see this game do well! From what i'm reading its a gr8 game, puzzles even tougher than zelda, AWESOME!!

Also I predict America will have its first black president and then elect Trump after that.

Around the Network

So, what do you guys think...

Will it be a 3th party millionseller on Wii just like

-Red steel.

-Rayman raving rabbits.

-Resident evil 4: Wii edition.

(Hey damn... All thirdparty millionsellers start with the letter 'R'... Hmmm, conspiracy theory...)

Well, back on-topic: What do you guys think, Ww million-seller or what?!

My guess is that it'll do 820k Ww...

THE NETHERLANDS

I want it so bad *cries in pain*. I need my teddy now..

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Its 50/50 for me wiether or not it'll do 1000k world wide. Im thinking that word of mouth should help, althought im a tad worried that any hype with this game is going to be overshadowed by SMG, which would be a shame.

Nintendo should make a small loss and do an offer such as: buy a wii and SMG and get Zack and Wiki free. as its a budget title the loss would be minimal. I mean imagine that offer. it alone would sell even more wiis. But I know its not gonna happen.

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

My guess:

USA: >500k
EU: 250k (PES08 will smash it to the ground)
JAP: >150k

I see it selling 1m lifetime thus making Capcom really happy and bring us a sequel and another Resident Evil!!!

Yes... I'll Buy this game.