By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The BUY Zack & Wiki if U own a Wii thread!

DonWii... We're gonna hype this game all around Vgcharts, right?! ...

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

I am buying it on Tuesday. I am really hyped for it, but Super Mario Galaxy is my main game of the year.

WTF??? So they don't charge full price in the US but they do expect us to pay 50 euro for this game? This seriously makes me want to start a "Don't buy Zack and Wiki in Europe until they drop the price campaign."

I need the Wii first, so I'm never getting it.

I'm buying Zack and Wiki.

(I'm not a regular poster, but I still put it in my signature)

I'm going to buy Zack and Wiki! And you should so too.

Around the Network
koffieboon said:
WTF??? So they don't charge full price in the US but they do expect us to pay 50 euro for this game? This seriously makes me want to start a "Don't buy Zack and Wiki in Europe until they drop the price campaign."

Chill out... 50 euro's is still ok for this game! IT's better then all the full-priced games on storeshelves now... And no-one is complaining about their prices! I'll buy this game for 50 Euro's, no problem! Big freakin deal... It's like 1.5 times more expensive then in America (1.4 dollar = 1 euro) IT's a great game!

THE NETHERLANDS

oh count me in. december 7, for us in europe. I would rather have them charge 50 euors for it and give it now than 40 euros and in 8 months like paper mario.

StarcraftManiac said:
koffieboon said:

Chill out... 50 euro's is still ok for this game! IT's better then all the full-priced games on storeshelves now... And no-one is complaining about their prices! I'll buy this game for 50 Euro's, no problem! Big freakin deal... It's like 1.5 times more expensive then in America (1.4 dollar = 1 euro) IT's a great game!

Well, I can't force you not to buy the game, just do as you like. I just don't like to get screwed over, especially not when it is so obvious. And actually, at the current exchange rate 50 euro is over 70 dollar, so it is close to 80% more. 

Hmmmm $40 bucks. Okay... I won't eat lunch this week. Zack & Wiki!!!

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

mancandy said:
Hmmmm $40 bucks. Okay... I won't eat lunch this week. Zack & Wiki!!!

That doesn't sound healthy (unless you eat junkfood for lunch). Maybe you better buy Wii Fit once it comes out ;)