By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The BUY Zack & Wiki if U own a Wii thread!

Picked one up yesterday. Haven't played it yet.

I'm not sure how this will sell. Its opening week will be low I think because there is absolutely NO marketing going on.

I found it at gamestop, but they only had one box out and it was on the bottom row, barely visible.

Around the Network
whatever said:
Picked one up yesterday. Haven't played it yet.

I'm not sure how this will sell. Its opening week will be low I think because there is absolutely NO marketing going on.

I found it at gamestop, but they only had one box out and it was on the bottom row, barely visible.

It wasn't even on display at the Gamestop I went to. I had to ask the guy at the register if they had any in stock, and he had only one copy buried somewhere in the shelves behind him.

Things aren't looking good for sales...

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

It will most likely be a sleeper hit, let's hope it does well enough in japan to spawn a sequel with more refined innovation and controls and let's hope Capcom gives the western market a second chance with their title.

StarcraftManiac said:

U know, people always bitchin Nintendo becuzz they didn't have their strong representation of 3th party games! With Wii, the tide has turned... So lets all embrase these UNIQUE, GOOD, QUALITY AAA titles that YOU will love so there will be more!... Cuzz a lot of eyes are on this game, if this one fails... It'll scare of MASSES of devs thinking of building high-end Wii games!

So iff u love Puzzle games, challenging but not impossible to play, NOT kiddy but a nice cartoony styled game... BUY ZACK AND WIKI! Cuzz it'll garantuee more good 3th party Wii games instead of this Minigame blablabla Partygame blablabla crap! (And: The game really is THAT Good...)

So, who's gonna buy it?!

I definitely am!

Wait, so anything about 85% and up on gamerankings is a AAA title? Sweet, so the Wii has about 5 so far (2 from third party) and the PS3 has about 9 (7 from third party). Gotcha.

Sorry, someone just attacked the PS3 lineup in another thread and you called this game a AAA title...I found that amusing.

On a positive note, this game is on my rental list, so hopefully I'll get to play it soon.

Onimusha12 said:
It will most likely be a sleeper hit, let's hope it does well enough in japan to spawn a sequel with more refined innovation and controls and let's hope Capcom gives the western market a second chance with their title.

nope. bombed in japan. 6k first day :(

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

I own a Wii. I will not be purchasing Zack & Wiki.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I definitely will be buying Zack and Wiki when it comes out in Europe. I cant wait to play a game like this. I really hope this game is as good as it sounds, and if so, that it does really well.