By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The BUY Zack & Wiki if U own a Wii thread!

Well, the first reviews are in and the scores are very good.

Btw, it doesn't say much, but it went up to number 47 on Amazon.com (and is dropping again since it won't be in stock the 26th)

Around the Network

I'm picking mine up tomorrow after work. AAAAHHHG, 24 hours is such a long time....

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

My girlfriend agreed to play through Zelda: TP with me (my second playthrough). I love Zelda, but when we're done with it I will definitely be picking up Zack & Wiki.

IGN gave it a 9.0!!! (well a high score was expected).

I'll buy this day 1.

That makes:

Zack & Wiki
Super Mario Galaxy
Metroid 3 (Of course Europe's late AGAIN @#$^&@#)
Manhunt 2
BWii
RE:UC or Ghost Squad

--OkeyDokey-- said:
not buying it
*waits for reaction*

agreed :).. I tend to judge a game by it's cover. It looks alright but meh doesn't grab my attention. Plus too many games are coming out in within a month. I can think like 6 games that i'm buying in the months of october and november.

Around the Network

^And THATS why Truly great games like Psychonauts, Okami, Beyond Good & Evil, and Zack & Wiki are few and far between. People like you.

*Writes off future opinions expressed from both Shissy and OkeyDokey*

I wouldn't say this is THE most important third-party game for the Wii, but it's definitely an important one. The Wii is a new kind of system, with a new control system and with an audience that is hard to understand, so all the third-party companies are looking at the performance of their games on the Wii as well as the games from their rivals.

Hopefully Z&W does well so that the sales figures can encourage confidence to all the third party companies that it's okay to sell games on the Wii. IF it does not, however, lets just say things get a bit harder....of course I don't think Capcom is expecting much if they are not gonna try to advertise their game to the public.

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

They are advertising in Japan. Maybe they only plan on it being a hit in Japan.

8.5 from Gamespot. I might actually pick this up, its only 40$ too.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

GET IT, I've played through the first 4 levels, and got stuck on the fifth before I went to bed. After work I am so gonna show that king of the jungle who's boss...

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.