By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The BUY Zack & Wiki if U own a Wii thread!

routsounmanman said:
If I hear from ONE REVIEWER that this game don't score that good because of lack of online play, downloadable content, co-op, graphics, or anything else stupid, I'm never going to read another damn review!

WHAT????? No online gaming????? oh no, then I dont want that game. I only want games that I can enjoy online. And of course downloadable content. I think it should get no more than 8.0.

On the other hand, wait, I dont even have internet access from home, let alone my Wii connected to them intertubes. So maybe I will by it. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I got a chance to play it for about an hour last night before I passed out (moved yesterday so went to bed early) and it is awesome.

It's absolutely everything I hoped it would be and more. If you like point and click adventures, you're going to feel very at home and very happy. I love the sound effects, I love the humor, I love the animations, I love the Wiimote use, and I like the puzzles. I would have liked it if it was a more open world where you find something in one area and use it to clear something 20 areas over, but that's no complaint. This game does a beautiful job of being a great puzzle game.

My *only* complain is that there's this bone composer that you have to shake the remote in time with a song in order for him to do...something. I don't know what happens when you do it right because I couldn't do it right. I don't know if it was because I was tired or what, but I had no clue what to do on this part. The instruction said something like ring the bell in time with the song being played and the bells but I couldn't get anything to work right. I'll try it again tonight but I just have no idea how I'm supposed to work that part. Luckily it's a bonus part in an area (and I assume other areas too) so it's no huge worry.

100,000 NDS Final Fantasy Tactics A2
. 50,000 PS2 Ar Tonelico 2
. 15,000 PS2 God of War 2
. 15,000 PS3 Imabikisou
. 10,000 NDS Code Geass
. . 8,000 WII Ghost Squad
. . 6,000 NDS Winning Eleven DS
. . 6,000 WII Takarajima Z (Zack and Wiki)
. . 6,000 PS3 The Eye of Judgement
. . 5,000 PS2 Fivb Volley Worldcup
. . 4,000 NDS Gurren Lagann
. . 4,000 PS2 Hitman Reborn!!
. . 4,000 PS2 Balder Bullet
. . 4,000 WII Gintama
. . 3,000 NDS Apathy
. . 3,000 PS2 Virtual-On
. . 3,000 360 Bladestorm
. . 1,500 WII DDR Hottest Party
. . 1,000 NDS Dungeon Maker

Somebody forgot to pass the memo onto Japan to buy Zack and Wiki.

I spread the word at work today and I meant to bring it in with me today so let people play a little (and play with the multiplayer) but completely forgot this morning. >_>

I'm trying to support the game the best I can as well!  I'm going to buy this game for anyone on my Christmas list who has a Wii!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

Just for this, I'm not buying it.

I see this title doing slightly better than Dewy's Adventure. So, above expectations, I guess.

Bought my Japanese version yesterday on releaseday teehee! So how about all you people in Japan start buying that game as well... ne???

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

I got mine, the controls are a little lacking in refinement, alot of the motions needed to do specific tasks don't really seem to transfer well into the game, anyone else notice this or is it just me.

count me in

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Just picked up my copy yesterday. Here's to seeing that this game does well!

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom