By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The BUY Zack & Wiki if U own a Wii thread!

Hmm... I'm not sure about this game. I need to read some reviews first, because I don't even know what a point and click game is. I'm not sure what the genre is like. Therefor, I need to read about it first.

Around the Network

Watch the video linked to on the first page, the guy playing it goes a bit slow, but the basic idea is you are trying to solve a series of puzzles to complete a level. There are many ways to complete the puzzle and depending on how clever the method you use is you get scored, but the overall point is to complete the puzzles and find a bunch of treasure with the help of your golden flying monkey.

To Each Man, Responsibility

How can you say no to this face?

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

It seems like a perfect fit for the Wii. How many copies do you guys think will be sold in the first week?

I endorse this campaign as awesome.

Around the Network
Sqrl said:
Watch the video linked to on the first page, the guy playing it goes a bit slow, but the basic idea is you are trying to solve a series of puzzles to complete a level. There are many ways to complete the puzzle and depending on how clever the method you use is you get scored, but the overall point is to complete the puzzles and find a bunch of treasure with the help of your golden flying monkey.

I am officially getting this game.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I am buying it. If it has kick ass puzzles, then it will be my type of game.

Stop him! Hes got the last copy!

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

@Naznatips,

The video doesn't seem to want to load >< Can you provide a link also plz?

Working now! 

To Each Man, Responsibility