By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The BUY Zack & Wiki if U own a Wii thread!

IGN says they love it. They promised to give it a great score and an editor's choice award.

Around the Network

not buying it
*waits for reaction*

I'm getting it, but I'm honestly disappointed that it's not coming to Aus until december 13. I may have to import it from USA (got my WiiKey installed the other day, will have paid for itself after importing Zack & Wiki)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

FreeTalkLive rocks! said:
grandmaster192 said:
I need to read some reviews first, because I don't even know what a point and click game is. .

Also, in one of the Guitar Hero III videos, they said that you could fix the HDTV lag by playing with the settings of the game.

Yeah, Guitar Hero II had tweaking for lag as well.

Although I still to this day don't understand how that works.

The issue is: You press down on the strummer right as you see the note pass the line.  Turns out, that's too late, because the TV's got a bit of lag.  How is it possible at all to correct this ingame?  I would need the game to pyschically predict what I'm going to press a little sooner or something...we tried tweaking it for lag in so many different ways...it just would not work.

It's the TV's problem...and I can't figure it out...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I really want to play this game. In fact, I could probably rent it and beat it. But I would rather buy it and support 3rd partys. I dont think I can resist this one.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

Sign me up.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Im worried that most people wont know about this game. It is a new franchise, not being advertised as far as I can see. Unless you dont frequent gaming websites, I dont think you would buy this. I think capcom should market the crap out of this game so it tops 500,000 copies.

Digg VGChartz!

i agree; not nearly enough advertising.

if bleach sold ~37,000 units 1st week... i guess 60,000 units first week (US) would be respectable for zack and wiki.

what are people's predictions of 1st week sales?

the Wii is an epidemic.

I have doubts that this will sell well. I have no doubts it's at least worth $40. Probably won't reach the audience it needs though. Already have $40 set aside and am excited for tues.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Be more excited for Wednesday. (It SHIPS on Tuesday and wont arrive in most stores until Wednesday). You can call around. Maybe a Walmart will put it on the shelves, but most stores wont have it up for sale until Wednesday.

Digg VGChartz!