By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts Week 41 (2009). Mario & Luigi 3 and Scribblenauts debuts.

Risen still on the chart :D
Fifa 360 still beat PS3 version
NFS 360 beat PS3 version this week :D
UK is still 360 lol

Around the Network

Haha, please note that Europe is nuts for footbal.

ArcticGabe said:
Risen still on the chart :D
Fifa 360 still beat PS3 version
NFS 360 beat PS3 version this week :D
UK is still 360 lol

But Fifa n NFS XBOX360 n PS3 versions are right one after the other.. previously after one week XBOX360 version use to gain couple of places over PS3 version.. So definitely u cant expect that 1.5M unit lead XBOX has over PS3 is going to disappear in couple of weeks.

Btw Killzone might have an impressive holiday season... it may sell around 500k - 700k if it hangs in there during holiday weeks.

Infamous is also back in the chart. LBP also doing well.. So overall PS3 software is doing reasonably well but still i think quite a bit behind XBOX360 in uk.

SSBB and charged football back in the charts lol

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

lol SSBB i can understand, but Mario strikers... wow just wow :P

Around the Network

M&L has a slow start... OF: DS performed farbetter then what I was expecting for that title

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

360 still dominates UK..good to see UK gamers at least recognize quality in Europe.

sharky974 - lol, maybe it`s the whole Europe recognize quality, apart UK?

Killzone 2 is holding strong, i think mine 2.5 mln. by the end of this year is becoming more and more real.

Infamous is doing good on amazon.co.uk charts, and now charted in top40 software, what with that interest in this amazing game, suddenly?

Gran Turismo PSP is also holding good, word of mouth?

GT5:P in the top 50

wtf?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

It seems older wii games are getting a boost from reduced price sales and new wii owners.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !