By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The vgchartz ranking game--Super Mario Galaxy

Khuutra said:
Kantor said:
Khuutra said:
Kantor said:

CoD4 was almost on par with MGS4. Almost.

I thought CoD4 was the better game.

And this is where, according to you, we say "Okay, we disagree!" and hold hands and go skipping in a flower field.

Do you have as low an opinion of a score such as this one (an average of "normal people's opinions" as such) as you do of professional aggregate scores?

They are equal in my eyes - useful, often indicative of many people's reactions. Just not objective.

Though I've said I dislike scores altogether, too.

Oh, you are just impossible.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Was that counting Infinity or no? I'm assuming not, but I feel I need to ask.

Why wouldn't it? Any vote that is different than your own should be ignored, Khuutra?

Khuutra said:

No I decided to include his score (Was a pretty hard decision though)  He went into greater detail when I asked him, and judging from all his posts in this thread I think he has played the game before.

10/10

as an ageing gamer i have less and less time to play games. my imagination isnt what it used to be and most games i play these days dont suck me in like they did when i was a kid/teenager and become more of a chore that a pleasure. this is one of only and hand full this generation that has been pure pleasure!

its a game which i switched on with the intentions of only playing for 20/30mins to get a few more stars only to find myself still playing it 2-3 hours later so engrossed that i forgot i was playing a video game.

a true gamers game - on the wii ironically!

Infinity said:
Khuutra said:

Why wouldn't it? Any vote that is different than your own should be ignored, Khuutra?

You obviously haven't played the game longer than 20 minutes.

According to the rules of this thread, your vote does not count.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
Khuutra said:

No I decided to include his score (Was a pretty hard decision though)  He went into greater detail when I asked him, and judging from all his posts in this thread I think he has played the game before.

I ask because - as was pointed out several times throughout the thread - his first point is verifiably false, and suggests that he did not play the game, or at least not enough to form an opinion. The vast majority of worlds are not spheres.

dtewi said:
KylieDog said:

- Lacking challenge

- Levels do not differ enough

- The better power ups not used enough

- To similar to Mario 64 which was release a decade ago (would it have hurt to include Yoshi to vary the gameplay a bit more?).

What the hell?

Not enough difference? What was similar, the gameplay of Mario?

And similar to SM64? All 2D Mario's are similar (enough), yet they're still great (except SMB3).

i gotta ask..........

if SMB3 isn't great what is your opinion of it?

Khuutra said:
yo_john117 said:
Khuutra said:

I ask because - as was pointed out several times throughout the thread - his first point is verifiably false, and suggests that he did not play the game, or at least not enough to form an opinion. The vast majority of worlds are not spheres.

I honestly don't know, I've never played the game for more than 5 minutes a couple years ago.  Maybe he just played a part of the game where there were mostly spheres.  

And the thing about scores is really low scores combat the multitude of overly high scores.  No game deserves a 10 and yet a game of this stature sure as hell doesn't deserve low scores like 3.

But if you can find proof in his post history that he has never played the game then i'll change the score and take his score out.

Hey Infinity, what color is the Hungry Luma that shows you the map of the hub world?

I will help: all hungry lumas are the same color.

Khuutra said:
Hey Infinity, what color is the Hungry Luma that shows you the map of the hub world?

I will help: all hungry lumas are the same color.

oh oh oh oh oh oh I know this I know this!!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey