By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ioi vs ZorroX :: Japan prediction Contest for Wii & PS3 Holiday Sales. :P

ZorroX said:

Hmm... i mostly used same data for Wii sales, only changed Christmas spike, which i think can be in best case same as last year. Since Wii sales were droping year to year and now with some big games released, it can maintain previous year level sales, but not higher.

Also, you could use: Famitsu - Media Create - VGC
and not only VGC numbers.
And check your math.)

i will be using VGC numbers but as we dont have VGC numbers for week ending 4th October therefore i have used Famitsu numbers... But they will be replaced by VGC numbers once they r in. 

Where is the math incorrect.?

Sorry i m using laptop without a proper numpad so i used a shortcut method of summing everything. :$

Around the Network

On Wii sales.
18 + 45 and 12 +32 so far.
Well, you could just add Famitsu and MC numbers.
It would be more interesting, if there would be 3 sources for the numbers, especially, when you have some space left.

whoa...

The PS3 wont sell 40k like that this month, I expect both of you to be overestimating.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
ZorroX said:
On Wii sales.
18 + 45 and 12 +32 so far.
Well, you could just add Famitsu and MC numbers.
It would be more interesting, if there would be 3 sources for the numbers, especially, when you have some space left.

thats an interesting idea.. but previously we used to have a weekly Japanese Sales Thread, which is not anymore.. so it was much easier to get weekly numbers of all 3 japanese tracking companies... But i will try..

n thanks for the correction. :P

Around the Network

I'm pretty convinced ZorroX is CrazzyMan. It's just too obvious for me, although others may not realize. Just compare his posting style and you will be surprised.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Hmm I don't remember CrazzyMan being right so often :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

trestres said:
I'm pretty convinced ZorroX is CrazzyMan. It's just too obvious for me, although others may not realize. Just compare his posting style and you will be surprised.

He has a better grasp of the English language and his predictions - while clearly biased and not based on any real logic or historical trends - aren't anywhere near the laughable levels of what came out of Crazzy's mouth.

That said his funky predictions and his quick adaptation of using typical fanboy excuses to back up failed predictions ('margin of error!') leads me to believe that he's definitely someone's alt.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Ah come on, this site wouldn't be interesting without zorro

Ohh there is a thread about it. I remember a lot of people saying stuff like "logic and common sense" on the previous thread. It is hilarious to see how that "logic" is working at the moment. :D

I don't think you should use VGC numbers for this one...