By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ioi vs ZorroX :: Japan prediction Contest for Wii & PS3 Holiday Sales. :P

Manos said:

Ohh there is a thread about it. I remember a lot of people saying stuff like "logic and common sense" on the previous thread. It is hilarious to see how that "logic" is working at the moment. :D

I don't think you should use VGC numbers for this one...

on the VGC forum i think VGC numbers should be used.. 

Around the Network
Noobie said:
Manos said:

Ohh there is a thread about it. I remember a lot of people saying stuff like "logic and common sense" on the previous thread. It is hilarious to see how that "logic" is working at the moment. :D

I don't think you should use VGC numbers for this one...

on the VGC forum i think VGC numbers should be used.. 

Umm.. Well, whatever. Sometimes it seems that this site wants wii to do good... like this prediction.

Intersting thread. Good job @Noobie.

As some of the release dates have been adjusted, so ioi n ZorroX can give me new predictions n i will update the op.

The Wii price drop won't have near the effect that people hope. It was already the cheapest and the market is well saturated. I think people are putting far too much faith in system selling games for the Wii - I'm not saying they aren't big titles, I'm just saying the majority of people who want them already have them. With the PS3, it's the exact opposite.

I think PS3 will do it, but we'll wait and see. The numbers range quite a bit between the two, but I expect neither console will be more than a week or 2 off of that 'landmark' either way by time the first console reaches it.

Around the Network

Seems like it's working out rather in Zorro's favor, at least thus far.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Webmaster it seems i cant update the OP... does this site has any known issue with Chrome on Vista?

Zlejedi said:
Hmm I don't remember CrazzyMan being right so often :)

What was he right so often about? Enlighten me.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

update please!

PS3 around 28.8K

wii around 29.05K this week

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
update please!

PS3 around 28.8K

wii around 29.05K this week

Such specific numbers and the word around don't really match...

Anyway, it seems both will be around 30k this week, which means ioi closes the gap with ZorroX by around 10k.