By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - is epic micky going tol blow? u_u

There's no way about that. I will be epic, as the tittle says.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network
davidd_err18 said:
@blaydcor: the thread are suposed to be to mmmmm i dont know TALK and DISCUSS, to see other people points of view about the same subjects and having a good and proactive discussion.
i have a point of view about 1 thing, u have anotherone so lets compare what we all think about it. share, discuss, compare...
and is good that it made u spurred out of ur semiretirment, see what u did? u discussed, u write what u think about it, another person will read it and he/she will write what he feel and the talk will continue, this is what threads are for right?
mmmm and i think it will sell, just not THAT much.

@NightStalker: sorry not a native speaker , but im learnig

I did discuss it. I discussed the prevalence of your wrongness. I promoted the growth of this thread and the continuing of this discussion by inviting others to agree with me.

Just because your opinion is yours doesn't mean other people don't have free license to criticize it.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

okok epic mickey will blow our minds out for its awesomness O.O

davidd_err18 said:

yeah unfortunatly stereotype things before we know them, but again the wii has some of the worst 3rd party efforts in the history of gaming console, just look the wii exclusives CARNIVAL GAMES, DECA SPORTS and lots and lots of shovelware that can qualify as games.

I also dont like stereotypes, cause im mexican and we receive a LOT of bullsh*t and stereotyping u_u

If you want to name some Wii 3rd parties efforts, at least have some intellectual integrity and post the best ones, not the worst ones...

A console is loved for its best games, and "Epic Mickey" has many chances to feature in that list, that's all i need to know so far...

And btw, a newbie like you should not create so many threads, especially when they're so poorly argued... leave some room for the best threads, and not the worst ones, please...

"A beautiful drawing in 480i will stay beautiful forever...

and an ugly drawing in 1080p will stay ugly forever..."

Seece said:
I don't own a wii so I don't know how atmopsheric games can be on the console, but that's what the concept art screams at me, atmospheric, dark gritty Mickey game.

It really depends on the game director and artists and not the platform its on, you can make atmospheric games on the SNES just as easy as the 360, in fact it might even be harder to do it on the 360 with the attention to graphic detail and time.  I would debate tooth and nail RE4 has a better atmosphere than RE5 and because of that it looks better. 

As for this game I really do hope the game can live up to the promise this game has, the guy from Deus Ex, obviously this is a well funded title since they're buying front cover space on the biggest game magazine in the states, the idea behind it is Disney but dark so you've got a new idea, and the team is dedicated.  Things of this nature typically spell out a better product in the end.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

troll thread is trolling.

If you wanted to make a "is epic mickey going to blow" thread you should have done it just a tiny bit before it was 100% confirmed a Wii exclusive.

Now, obviously you aren't a Wii fan and you are hurt that the game isn't coming to your console, but please learn to control yourselves.

Next time, create a neutral thread if you don't like the game. A simple title like "how good do you think Epic Mickey" might work, or you could just go into this thread and make your predictions

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=88242&page=2

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)