By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - is epic micky going tol blow? u_u

dsister44 said:
It is a Mickey game on the family console. It is going to sell millions...

well i diagree.

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

Around the Network
vlad321 said:
Khuutra said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Spector

This is the guy in charge of the project.

OMFG OMFG OMFG

I didn't know Warren Spector was doing this thing.

OMFG OMF OGMF

Hopefully the game is more Deus Ex1 and a WHOLE lot less Deus Ex 2.....

I just excited by how excited other people are about the fact the Warren Spector is doing this.

vlad321 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
PC fans can be pissed though but they should get used this generation.

I don't see how this game should piss off PC fans however how can you expect us t get used to crap and shit and game genres going downhill becaause of this generation?

Deux ex fans who want his game on Pc maybe?

Lostplanet22 said:
vlad321 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
PC fans can be pissed though but they should get used this generation.

I don't see how this game should piss off PC fans however how can you expect us t get used to crap and shit and game genres going downhill becaause of this generation?

Deux ex fans who want his game on Pc maybe?

He fucked up Deus Ex 2 hard, you can keep him.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Wall-e isn't that great, I preferred Up myself..

There have been a few things said in this thread that are utterly pathetic.. Seece, you don't know how atmospheric a game can be on Wii? What does the hardware have to do with a game's atmosphere? Plus I'm sure you owned a console last generation, Wii has the same horsepower so now give it a go. Try to imagine it..

And why will the game blow because it's a Wii exclusive? Sure there haven't been a lot of good third party titles on Wii but a game is limited only to the imagination of the designer, not the console hardware. If it was hardware that mattered then why is Sonic so crappy nowadays?

Around the Network
Smeags said:
I don't know about blowing, but it looks like he'll be painting!

lol nice one hahahaha

puffy said:
And why will the game blow because it's a Wii exclusive? Sure there haven't been a lot of good third party titles on Wii but a game is limited only to the imagination of the designer, not the console hardware. If it was hardware that mattered then why is Sonic so crappy nowadays?

I guess is some kind of stereotype:

PS3 exclusive= It's going to be awesome, groundbreaking and it's going to change videogame history

XBOX360 exclusive= It's going to be awesome, groundbreaking and it's going to change videogame history if it's a shooter; otherwise it's going to blow.

Wii exclusive= It's going to blow.

alfredofroylan said:
Blacksaber said:

I would pay money to see FF characters fall off dirtbikes in pain...

I'd pay money to see FF female characters acting like ladies and male characters acting like men.

I will pay to finance a Manhunt game against FF characters in Emo city

alfredofroylan said:
Blacksaber said:

I would pay money to see FF characters fall off dirtbikes in pain...

I'd pay money to see FF female characters acting like ladies and male characters acting like men.

Come on now.

You know that'll never happen.

alfredofroylan said:
puffy said:

I guess is some kind of stereotype:

PS3 exclusive= It's going to be awesome, groundbreaking and it's going to change videogame history

XBOX360 exclusive= It's going to be awesome, groundbreaking and it's going to change videogame history if it's a shooter; otherwise it's going to blow.

Wii exclusive= It's going to blow.

yeah unfortunatly stereotype things before we know them, but again the wii has some of the worst 3rd party efforts in the history of gaming console, just look the wii exclusives CARNIVAL GAMES, DECA SPORTS and lots and lots of shovelware that can qualify as games.

I also dont like stereotypes, cause im mexican and we receive a LOT of bullsh*t and stereotyping u_u