By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - is epic micky going tol blow? u_u

Khuutra said:
elmerion said:
It wont sell over 500k thats the top for cliche titles i think, even if they are made by Disney, but im expecting a good game anyway i dont think it will get bad reviews

What the Hell is a cliche title and have you ever heard of the Magic Castle?

I'm almost sure he meant niche.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

no FF characters, no buy.

Xoj said:

So am I to assume that you don't own any games that aren't tied into FF somehow, or are you just comparing this to Kingdom Hearts for no reason except to stir up comparisons that can't be drawn yet?

Khuutra said:
Xoj said:

So am I to assume that you don't own any games that aren't tied into FF somehow, or are you just comparing this to Kingdom Hearts for no reason except to stir up comparisons that can't be drawn yet?

only for disney things. actually most of my games are japanese.

Xoj said:
Khuutra said:
Xoj said:

So does that mean that you never had the opportunity to play their masterful 16-bit platformers, or does it mean that you don't even watch Disney movies? What frame of reference could possibly make you want to dismiss a game based solely on it being based on Disney?

And what does being Japanese or not have to do with anything at all? i mean, is that some off-handed way to dismiss Warren Spector?

Around the Network

@ Cougarman: LOL at 1000 hours length
@Khuutra: thnks for the warren link :) well thaat KIND of make me feel good, seeing the guy who is in charge of the project, and that Deus Ex game looks amazingO.o
@chasmatic12: T_T my thread isnt that bad isnt it?, i saw somewhere in this page about epic mickey saying that gameplay is gonna envolving the use of wiimote like a brush or something, but i cant remember exactly, if someone can help me? haha

I will wait and see, it just too good to be true...

Xoj said:
Khuutra said:
Xoj said:

Yeah, Pure would have been so much better with Final Fantasy characters...

The haters are coming out of the woodwork. Are your lives ruined that a Wii game is a Wii game? Are you going to have nightmares of Mickey taunting you?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

dsister44 said:
Xoj said:
Khuutra said:
Xoj said:

Yeah, Pure would have been so much better with Final Fantasy characters...

I would pay money to see FF characters fall off dirtbikes in pain...

Former something....

Khuutra said:
Xoj said:
Khuutra said:
Xoj said:

So does that mean that you never had the opportunity to play their masterful 16-bit platformers, or does it mean that you don't even watch Disney movies? What frame of reference could possibly make you want to dismiss a game based solely on it being based on Disney?

And what does being Japanese or not have to do with anything at all? i mean, is that some off-handed way to dismiss Warren Spector?

well no i like watch disney movies. i did watch a few, as much only liked pixar: wall-e.

in contrast i do love spirited away.