By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - is epic micky going tol blow? u_u

now that Epick Mickey is officialy announce as a Wii exclusive... i just have a bad feeling about this one

it has a great concept Disney going really dark with great a la zombie artwork, really gothic and creepy that make me smile everytime i see it :D, but i just dont see it matching my hype for what i hope for the game, im expectin a Kingdom hearts feel to it with a similar gameplay but with creepy scary badass zombie mickey XD and all the disney caracther actually becoming "cool", but i just think is gonna be a Drawn to life meets Micke Mouse + Tim burton. mmmm im expecting something like 6/10 reviews for some reason :P, 4 to 5 hours lenght, and sales bellow 200k, i hope im wrong tough

Around the Network

Seeing as how we know virtually nothing about this game, I'd say this thread is an "epic" fail.
Wait until the 12th at least.

Well Warren's games are quite good. Most of them are into the 8/9 rank, and I don't see any signs of why it'll sucks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Spector

This is the guy in charge of the project.

It is a Mickey game on the family console. It is going to sell millions...

Around the Network

I don't own a wii so I don't know how atmopsheric games can be on the console, but that's what the concept art screams at me, atmospheric, dark gritty Mickey game.

6/10 without seeing a screenshot? i will raise your 6/10, and say it will be the most epic game ever, 1000 hours lengh, sells below billion and 22/20 (1 better than Unchaterted 2 :P)

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

It wont sell over 500k thats the top for cliche titles i think, even if they are made by Disney, but im expecting a good game anyway i dont think it will get bad reviews

Nintendo is the best videogames company ever!

elmerion said:
It wont sell over 500k thats the top for cliche titles i think, even if they are made by Disney, but im expecting a good game anyway i dont think it will get bad reviews

What the Hell is a cliche title and have you ever heard of the Magic Quest or  Castle of Illusion?

davidd_err18 said:

now that Epick Mickey is officialy announce as a Wii exclusive... i just have a bad feeling about this one

it has a great concept Disney going really dark with great a la zombie artwork, really gothic and creepy that make me smile everytime i see it :D, but i just dont see it matching my hype for what i hope for the game, im expectin a Kingdom hearts feel to it with a similar gameplay but with creepy scary badass zombie mickey XD and all the disney caracther actually becoming "cool", but i just think is gonna be a Drawn to life meets Micke Mouse + Tim burton. mmmm im expecting something like 6/10 reviews for some reason :P, 4 to 5 hours lenght, and sales bellow 200k, i hope im wrong tough

I'm sorry you had to endure that, eyes.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you