By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza 2 VS Forza 3 (Interesting pictures!)

blackops said:
DirtyP2002 said:

There are probably one million people out there who have tried the demo and tell you, that Forza 3 does look awesome and better than Forza2. It is sooo stupid to doubt that. Turn10 worked 4 years on the Xbox360 now, they know what this console can handle and they delivered. I don't get why it is so hard for some (sony-) people to just accept that they did a freaking good job.

Well,just judging by these two images, I can say the graphics have been improved but the link the OP provided don't look different

The pics shown here are photomode.

The pics in the OP are gameplay.

Around the Network

I can also confirm that this is BS. Played the demo and it's light years beyond Forza 2 which was already back then only a decent looking game.

So are the OP's pics fake or real then?

looking at the screens if they are real or not, forza 3 looks smoother. But it also has a lot less going on it the backgrounds

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

since i've played several hours of Forza 2 on my HDTV i'm gonna download the demo for F3 and see for myself instead of look at some little comparisons that may not even be legit just so we can have ps3 fanboys come here and bash the game...

Around the Network

Utilizing these screens I guess we should come to a couple of conclusions.

Forza 2 == Forza 3

Judging from these screens, Forza 3 > GT5:P

So Forza 2 > GT5:P Confirmed?

Or perhaps, we cannot make assumptions about such things because screenshots are just screenshots.  They can be made to show whatever the person wants them to show.

why is GT in the thread again?

JaggedSac said:

Utilizing these screens I guess we should come to a couple of conclusions.

Forza 2 == Forza 3

Judging from these screens, Forza 3 > GT5:P

So Forza 2 > GT5:P Confirmed?

Or perhaps, we cannot make assumptions about such things because screenshots are just screenshots.  They can be made to show whatever the person wants them to show.

Your original comment about GT5:P was ignored so you just had to try have another go.

Stop bringing a GT game into a Forza thread.

Makes me lol how its always Sony fans who get blamed for going off topic in Forza threads ¬_¬

he was trying to prove a point...

jpain333 said:
he was trying to prove a point...

yep