Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza 2 VS Forza 3 (Interesting pictures!)

Why people think those pictures look identical? Forza 3 looks a lot better obviously!! Much more detailed.

Around the Network

THIS PICS ARE FAKE !!

see this

http://www.gamereactor.se/media/36/grafikduell_193647b.jpg

the cars are same !! with same Details ! the color of wires are same !

the only things that changed is the Light intensity ، and camera Angle ( in all of pics ! )

Weird...

And i got banned for 13 days for saying in a forza 3 thread that it looks slightly better then Forza 2.

go figure

Still a decent looking game though

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

mosen said:

THIS PICS ARE FAKE !!

see this

http://www.gamereactor.se/media/36/grafikduell_193647b.jpg

the cars are same !! with same Details ! the color of wires are same !

the only things that changed is the Light intensity ، and camera Angle ( in all of pics ! )

I fail to see how this proved anything. o_O

And yeah, there's seriously no point to compare both games. I played Forza 2 recently and the draw distance and details on cars is nothing like in Forza 3.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Anyone that owns Forza 2 and has played the Forza 3 Demo can tell you that these pics are a joke. Pop in Forza 2 use the RS8 and then use the RS8 in the Forza 3 Demo and tell me they look the same. If you do. You are fanboy plain and simple.

So this means Forza 2 looks better than GT5:P?

Darc Requiem said:
Anyone that owns Forza 2 and has played the Forza 3 Demo can tell you that these pics are a joke. Pop in Forza 2 use the RS8 and then use the RS8 in the Forza 3 Demo and tell me they look the same. If you do. You are fanboy plain and simple.

a Forza 2 Fanboy obviously?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Come on people. Lets quickly stop this thread. Any of us who have played it can easily tell you, that:

1. The 2 games look a generation apart.

2. Forza 2 only wishes it had half the detail that Forza 3 has.

Seriously people. How are we entertaining this sort of sad article. The demo is out. We ALL already have compared it to Forza 2. Of which it clearly destroys it. So as Obi Wan Kenobi said:

" These aren't the screenshots your looking for, Move along"

I have Forza 2 and I have the demo of Forza 3 and I can CONFIRM having played both that Forza 3 looks a lot better.