By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza 2 VS Forza 3 (Interesting pictures!)

selnor said:
Come on people. Lets quickly stop this thread. Any of us who have played it can easily tell you, that:

1. The 2 games look a generation apart.

2. Forza 2 only wishes it had half the detail that Forza 3 has.

Seriously people. How are we entertaining this sort of sad article. The demo is out. We ALL already have compared it to Forza 2. Of which it clearly destroys it. So as Obi Wan Kenobi said:

" These aren't the screenshots your looking for, Move along"

LOL starwarz..........stupid storm troopers

Around the Network

I do not accept this comparison. Somone manipulated these pics. There's not difference in grafix between the comparison in the OP from Gamereavctor.

Semething is very strange. Is there a conspiracy?

Well I hate gamereactor :P give MGS4 a 9/10 but KZ2 a 10 and LBP a 10!

THATS WRONG!

(No offence to those games but MGS4 was a 10 for me, lbp a 9 and kz2 9-9.5)

And gamereactor has had alot of .. odd reviews and comparisons in the past. This was just one.

Lol @ thread reactions.

What i find odd, on 2 of those pics Forza 2 > Forza 3

resolution is better, texture is better, more polygons, but same lighting.

Around the Network

I can't see any pics.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

This is mindboggling. How can they have used the same car models as in Forza 2? The games look exactly the same!

This is a disgrace. I demand my money back.

The both look like they used the SD composite cable instead of the HD component/hdmi. If so then this would be a stupid comparison.

DirtyP2002 said:

There are probably one million people out there who have tried the demo and tell you, that Forza 3 does look awesome and better than Forza2. It is sooo stupid to doubt that. Turn10 worked 4 years on the Xbox360 now, they know what this console can handle and they delivered. I don't get why it is so hard for some (sony-) people to just accept that they did a freaking good job.

Well,just judging by these two images, I can say the graphics have been improved but the link the OP provided don't look different

Kasersky said:
ugh...

put gt:hd, gt5p, gt5 and they will probably look nearly identical as well. there is no point in trolling like this.

plus forza2 and forza3 look completely different when in motion.

Well if you look at the pics, it looks like there was more going on in Forza2. It looks to me like they took things out to increase resolution in other areas. Things like trees, buildings etc. have been deleted to allow for more detail on car models and streets etc.