By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza 2 VS Forza 3 (Interesting pictures!)

Carl2291 said:
jpain333 said:
JGWentWorth said:
jpain333 said:
he was trying to prove a point...

so was carl...

his response didnt apply to the point he was trying to make about the screenshots...

if you wanna be defensive go ahead i'm not here to choose sides I just understood what his point was when he put those screenshots up..

Okay then, why bring GT into a Forza thread?

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2664151

ok look, he put those screenshots to make the point that any person or site can make their own comparsion that is either legit or not....for example a fanboy can make a screenshot comparsion to make a good look good or bad....

thats what he was trying to say, GT isn't really being brought into this thread unless we keep debating on this...

Around the Network
jpain333 said:

ok look, he put those screenshots to make the point that any person or site can make their own comparsion that is either legit or not....for example a fanboy can make a screenshot comparsion to make a good look good or bad....

thats what he was trying to say, GT isn't really being brought into this thread unless we keep debating on this...

Nail + head + hit == your post

kanariya said:

I don't see any G and T letters in the title of the thread.

What does your point has to do with this thread?

Please read.  Also, if you don't see any G and T in the title, why are you here?

nightsurge said:
kanariya said:

I don't see any G and T letters in the title of the thread.

What does your point has to do with this thread?

Please read.  Also, if you don't see any G and T in the title, why are you here?

oh yea I see it now. they are hiding in the word interesting.

Around the Network

The pic that JaggedSac posted had nothing to do with GT5 itself, it was just there to proof that pictures and especially low res pictures sometimes don't show the truth.
On a side note: He wasn't the first who mentioned GT in this thread.

Gamereactor are evul!

I just played Forza 3 again and those pics actually (in my fanboy eyes) look like the game itself just scaled down which ofcourse makes it look worse.

It looks awesome but I havent really played Forza 2 so I cant comment on this at all. Also I dont mind you guys discussing GT if you wish just sharing something I found. Everyone has a say.

JaggedSac said:

Hahah, I LOVE this comparison because its so flawed.

The picture of GT5:P is on the Eiger Norwand track which was ported over from GT HD, which was released in 2006.

Notice how there are only a couple of digs against the car model (I still think the GT5:P car model looks better) and they are mostly against the environment, so a track made in 2009 compared to one made in 2006, OF COURSE ITS GOING TO LOOK BETTER.

Pick a NEW track from GT5:P and do the comparison, you'll get a different result.

Aldro said:

Hey,

Here are some pictures that gamereactor (Sweden) compared between Forza 2 and 3..

http://www.gamereactor.se/artiklar/19586/Grafikduell%3A+Forza+2+vs+Forza+3/

(I fail on putting up the screens so just go here and press next etc: http://www.gamereactor.se/bild/?textid=19586&id=193645 )

How do people still fail at linking pictures :P Just rightclick the picture, click properties and copy the address URL into the Image URL on VGchartz and reduce the width to 800 if over.

I'll fix your original post.

Thank you for article by the way.

OT: These Forza 3 pictures are shit.

kanariya said:
resolution is better, texture is better, more polygons, but same lighting.

Lighting is actually one of the big improvements. On FM2 the parts of the game out of direct sunlight were almost pitch black and those object's in the sun were bloomy as fuck. The cars were a nightmare. You could never see the dark side of your car properly and the roof was always glowing.