By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza 2 VS Forza 3 (Interesting pictures!)

Those screens make the cars in Forza2 look better than Forza 3. With actual resolution shots that would most likely change, but judging from the shots provided, the lighting on the cars does appear to be better in Forza 2.

Around the Network
Aldro said:
Sure blame me for giving another source and posting some pictures without actually commenting it myself. So anything aside from praising the console is bashing another system? How about we bash Gamereactor for this?

I will tell you this... if you had Forza 2 and played it then played Forza 3 like I have you wouldn't even post this bullshit

The lack of reading comprehension in this thread is stunning. Why are GT fanboys so defensive?

Cueil said:
Aldro said:
Sure blame me for giving another source and posting some pictures without actually commenting it myself. So anything aside from praising the console is bashing another system? How about we bash Gamereactor for this?

I will tell you this... if you had Forza 2 and played it then played Forza 3 like I have you wouldn't even post this bullshit

Well now I don't have Forza 2 so.. Can't blame me, Haha! :p

I enjoy Forza 3 its great and those pictures are not how it looks when I play it :P But then again theyre scaled down.

My purpose of posting this was for me to get answers since I have not played Forza 2 and I dislike gamereactor so I figured its a win win situation xD.

Aldro said:
Cueil said:
Aldro said:

Well now I don't have Forza 2 so.. Can't blame me, Haha! :p

I enjoy Forza 3 its great and those pictures are not how it looks when I play it :P But then again theyre scaled down.

My purpose of posting this was for me to get answers since I have not played Forza 2 and I dislike gamereactor so I figured its a win win situation xD.

I believe there is a Forza 2 demo available for download.

Around the Network

I'll chime in and say Forza 3 looks quite a bit better.
I own Forza 2 just haven't put much time into it. I prefer the PGR and Rallisport series from MS.

It's just that simple.

I thought the difference between these games was supposed to be a generation apart? F3 looks better, but not that much.

I don't really play my 360 but I saw a vid of this game. Even if it did look just like the second iteration, the people who are into graphics should be very happy. It's a beautiful game.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Aldro said:

Hey,

Here are some pictures that gamereactor (Sweden) compared between Forza 2 and 3..

http://www.gamereactor.se/artiklar/19586/Grafikduell%3A+Forza+2+vs+Forza+3/

(I fail on putting up the screens so just go here and press next etc: http://www.gamereactor.se/bild/?textid=19586&id=193645 )

Wow, Forza 2 is looking a lot better than I remember it being...

The BuShA owns all!

This is an amusing thread... one article that runs counter to the obvious. I'm fairly certain that the Earth is round, but I'm also sure I can find a few articles from members of the Flat Earth Society that will argue otherwise.