By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza 2 VS Forza 3 (Interesting pictures!)

I didn't look at the pictures but I do know that the difference between Forza 2 on my SD TV and Forza 3 on my SD TV isn't that big.  I'm sure the difference would increase if I played it on a HDTV though.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:

I didn't look at the pictures but I do know that the difference between Forza 2 on my SD TV and Forza 3 on my SD TV isn't that big.  I'm sure the difference would increase if I played it on a HDTV though.

I played FM3 on my 32inch SDTV after playing it for a week on 1080p. It looked over half a generation worse and had even more jaggies on SD. I won't be playing the demo untill I buy my new LG for my bedroom.

Looking at those forza 2 vs forza 3 screenshots,
You've gotta ask yourself what has turn 10 been doing for the last couple of years?
Improving photomode graphics + ignoring the actual gameplay graphics

http://www.gamereactor.se/media/36/grafikduell_193645b.jpg

All bow to me the VGChartz current reigning 3DS prediction champion 

Bet with tbone51: Pokeon X & pokemon Y will not sell more than 8 million in 2013

jarrod said:The Xbox360 or ps3 will not sell more than 75million units

July 2009 daveJ saidTrue the wii has a large lead now but by 2017 the most likely result will be 1. ps3 2. xbox360 3. wii <-- wii's successor launched in 2011 effectively killing sales of the wii

2009 daveJ said: The wii will not break the 50% marketshare barrier it will go below the 40% marketshare barrier though in the future. VGChartz members: Impossible, youre an idiot that knows nothing about sales

Play the demo in 1080p and you can tell a big difference. It looks less blocky and has more detail on the racetrack and lighting.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
JaggedSac said:

Utilizing these screens I guess we should come to a couple of conclusions.

Forza 2 == Forza 3

Judging from these screens, Forza 3 > GT5:P

So Forza 2 > GT5:P Confirmed?

Or perhaps, we cannot make assumptions about such things because screenshots are just screenshots.  They can be made to show whatever the person wants them to show.

you win,..

''Halo reach''.. sell 7.m first week ,Believe¡¡¡¡¡¡

Around the Network

Wish I had Forza 2 now just for this comparison :( I feel left outside lol

daveJ said:

Looking at those forza 2 vs forza 3 screenshots,
You've gotta ask yourself what has turn 10 been doing for the last couple of years?
Improving photomode graphics + ignoring the actual gameplay graphics

http://www.gamereactor.se/media/36/grafikduell_193645b.jpg

Have you even played forza 2 and forza 3 demo...? Seems to me that the ones who actually believe those are real screenshots from forza 3 are those who have never played forza 2 or forza 3 demo. And this thread was obviously started to take a jab at forza 3...

I thought Forza 1 looks better than Forza 2. Then Forza 2> Forza 3. It's like they are going backward.

point x said:
JaggedSac said:

Utilizing these screens I guess we should come to a couple of conclusions.

Forza 2 == Forza 3

Judging from these screens, Forza 3 > GT5:P

So Forza 2 > GT5:P Confirmed?

Or perhaps, we cannot make assumptions about such things because screenshots are just screenshots.  They can be made to show whatever the person wants them to show.

you win,..

Wait.  I have a question.  Isn't the "GT5:P" pics from GTHD?  And Secondly, the person who posted this comparison is trolling GT.  GT has nothing to do with this thread. 

Thx to OP for the thread. It proves that Forza 3 is a leap over Forza 2 in terms of graphics. And it's just two years difference between the release!