By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Gaming Series Should Just Die ?

Easy:

Metal Gear Solid
Mario
Halo
Zelda
Final Fantasy
Half-Life
Metroid
Uncharted
Gears of War
Pokémon
Call of Duty
Gran Turismo
Super Smash Bros.
Grand Theft Auto
Forza
Mario Kart

Around the Network
dobby985 said:
forest-spirit said:

Holy cow there's a lot of selfish bastards in here. Wanting gaming series to die because you don't like them? I don't enjoy Halo, but there is millions of people that do.

When a gaming series are in a decline, and the company behind it just pumps out one uninspired game after another then maybe that series should just die.

But series like Wii, Mario, Final Fantasy, MSG, Halo, etc...why would anyone but fanboys want them to die?

Those are good franchises. We're talking about bad franchises.

And Wii series is bad?

Guitar hero
Rock Band
Socom
Final Fantasy

forest-spirit said:
dobby985 said:
forest-spirit said:

Holy cow there's a lot of selfish bastards in here. Wanting gaming series to die because you don't like them? I don't enjoy Halo, but there is millions of people that do.

When a gaming series are in a decline, and the company behind it just pumps out one uninspired game after another then maybe that series should just die.

But series like Wii, Mario, Final Fantasy, MSG, Halo, etc...why would anyone but fanboys want them to die?

And Wii series is bad?

I didn't include Wii because it's a console. I'm not sure what u meant.

dobby985 said:
forest-spirit said:
dobby985 said:
forest-spirit said:

And Wii series is bad?

Wii series as in Wii Sports, Wii Fit, etc.

Around the Network

Zelda should die, it's quite clear that ICO, Shadow of the Colossus, and The Last Guardian have stolen the magic from Zelda.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

axumblade said:
dobby985 said:
forest-spirit said:
dobby985 said:
forest-spirit said:

And Wii series is bad?

Wii Series (Wii Sports, Wii Fit, Wii Fit Plus, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Music).

The Wii series is honestly hit or miss imo.

Wii series is ok. I'm talking about games like Dynasty Warriors, Sonic, Tomb Raider etc...

forest-spirit said:
dobby985 said:
forest-spirit said:

And Wii series is bad?

Wii Series isn't exactly top quality when compared to Mario, FF, MGS and Halo.

Carl2291 said:
forest-spirit said:
dobby985 said:
forest-spirit said:

And Wii series is bad?

Still, there's lots and lots of people who enjoy them.

forest-spirit said:
Carl2291 said:
forest-spirit said:
dobby985 said:
forest-spirit said:

And Wii series is bad?

Still, there's lots and lots of people who enjoy them.

Obviously.

That doesn't mean i cant want Wii Series to die though.