By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Gaming Series Should Just Die ?

I'm really sick of GTA and Pokemon. They got to end them.

Around the Network

Guitar Hero/Rock Band. Die, die, DIE!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I will say Singstar

The vanity in this thread is so bad. I bet you guys would say something like Persona and Contra pulled 5 million - 40 millions units you guys would be saying that

Pixel Art can be fun.

Not sure if any series really should die. If it has appeal, and still sells, then its got a market.

If on the other hand a series stops being appealing, then perhaps a remake or revamp of the series in another direction should be looked at. There are many things of value in all of the series mentioned.

If this is just a topic of what you would like to stop seeing, then I'd have to go with any series of first person shooters. Just not my genre. I get dizzy and nauseous when I play.

I game.  You game.  We game.

I'm a videogamer, not a fanboy, but have a special place for Nintendo.

Current Systems Owned: NSwitch/PS4/XONE/WiiU/3DS/2DS/PCGaming Rig-i7/ASUS i7 Gaming Laptop.

Previous Game Consoles:  PS3/Xbox360/Wii/DSL/Pretty much every one thats been released since the Atari 2600.

Around the Network

I want to see Final Fantasy end just so I can see a game called Final Final Fantasy.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Final Fantasy

love this thread

i think every series after it has a third game should die out so th developers have room for something fresh and new for the gamers. like i remember the turok series on the n 64 at the rate they brought them first 3 games out then right now we wouldnt be talking about the next Modernwarfare but TUROK 10 or something like that. theres a time for change and fresh wind after a series has a trilogy what are your thoughts on this?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

MARIO

After SSFIV ... Street Fighter!