By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Gaming Series Should Just Die ?

3d sonic!!

Around the Network

None.

scottie said:
3d sonic!!

Sonic period.

You better not be dissin' Sonic 2 for the Mega Drive (Genesis) :P

Also, that Evony game. Mostly due to the adverts being so damn blatant

I know I may get crap for saying this but I think Tekken should bite the dust.

Around the Network
scottie said:
You better not be dissin' Sonic 2 for the Mega Drive (Genesis) :P

Also, that Evony game. Mostly due to the adverts being so damn blatant

No way, I love Sonic 2 it's my favorite Sonic game. But SEGA have permenantly f****d up the franchise.

Sonic was cool in the 90s, but he's isn't cool now. SEGA please kill him and make some Jet Grind Radio.

I don't think any serie should die.

Only fanboys deserve to die (reviewers being in this category, it's no need to mention them)

pretty much all wii games.
gundam or armored core games
blitz games
dead or alive

art is the excrement of culture

Holy cow there's a lot of selfish bastards in here. Wanting gaming series to die because you don't like them? I don't enjoy Halo, but there is millions of people that do.

When a gaming series are in a decline, and the company behind it just pumps out one uninspired game after another then maybe that series should just die.

But series like Wii, Mario, Final Fantasy, MSG, Halo, etc...why would anyone but fanboys want them to die?

forest-spirit said:

Holy cow there's a lot of selfish bastards in here. Wanting gaming series to die because you don't like them? I don't enjoy Halo, but there is millions of people that do.

When a gaming series are in a decline, and the company behind it just pumps out one uninspired game after another then maybe that series should just die.

But series like Wii, Mario, Final Fantasy, MSG, Halo, etc...why would anyone but fanboys want them to die?

Those are good franchises. We're talking about bad franchises.