By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Gaming Series Should Just Die ?

I think the Dynasty Warriors series should die. I never heard positive reviews for that game.

What do you think ?

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

Gundam

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Madden games! or atleast cut them back to every other year!

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Guitar hero
madden
anything with wii in the title
Animalz
rock band
scene it (twilight is coming out -.-)

I will get alot of hate, but I will have to say... Wii games (wii fit, Wii fit +, Wii sports, Wii sports resort, Wii sports resort 2)

basically theyre 12 minute content games for alot of money and I think its redicilous, but thats just me

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Around the Network

I will get a lot of hate too but i would have to say Mario... I mean that is the definition of milking it LOL

Crash Bandicoot

Sonic games

crash bandicoot is pretty dead.. lol Sonic could die, I would not care but Mario still has quality games (galaxy 2 and.. um.. you get the point) coming out.. but yes, Mario does get milked.

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Leizure Suit Larry, if somebody needs eutanasia, is him