By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Gaming Series Should Just Die ?

Crash Bandicoot. Used to love those games. Now they don't even fare.

To whomever said Pokemon, MGS, and Final Fantasy, look at the fanbase and sales and tell me whether they need to die. They aren't as popular as before, but they certainly aren't in need of a funeral. Especially Pokemon, which I recall sells millions in days and hours and has a fanbase just about everywhere.

Madden needs to dwindle to about every 2-3 years. Its the same game every year full price.

This is the true definition of owning.

Around the Network
ramses01 said:
Easiest question to answer in forever. Anything and everything Nintendo!!!

That's going too far - there's nothing wrong with Metroid and Zelda.

Just Wii , Mario and Pokemon series should die.

As for non nintendo series:

GTA, Halo, CoD, Guitar Hero, Rock Band , Fifa, PES, Madden, NHL

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

The "imagine" series of games on DS. i am so sick of that shit taking up an entire row in the DS section at gamestop.

Tomb Raider, Sonic, Crash Bandicoot, GTA, MGS, Halo, PES, GH/RB.

Squall_Leonhart said:
I will get a lot of hate too but i would have to say Mario... I mean that is the definition of milking it LOL

I agree on Mario, but... He's a guy, I suspect what they're milking isn't milk!!!      

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

And Final Fantasy is a different thing. Every game has no link to previous installments. They are always changing the gameplay mechanics. It's like using a successful name to launch a game with top graphics (they invest so much money) and often gameplay inovations on the rpg field. Evreyone remember how Final Fantasy VIII was criticized by some fans when it was compared with the previous installment. Zelda, on the contrary, is the same game being remade since its first debut.

Series that should just die :

1.Doom

2.Wario Ware

3.Dragon Ball games

4.God of War (after the third)

5.katamari damacy

Dynasty Warriors and Sonic!! OMG DIE!!!

rccsetzer said:

Zelda, on the contrary, is the same game being remade since its first debut.

You could use masks to gain powers and transform into a wolf in the original game?  Good to know.

I'll keep it simple. All gaming series I don't enjoy playing should die.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Call of duty (Not modern warfare) as a matter o fact all WW2 game series...

I dont get why people keep saying Crash games.... hes been dead and buried a long time now....Hes burried next to Spyro and that Gecko thing... go visit their grave once in a while...