By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: ZenfolderVGI v Xxain!

xxain because he likes sonic.

Around the Network

Xxain

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Zen, he's a pretty badass arguer.

Pixel Art can be fun.

zenfolder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

xxain

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Xxain

Stop making rounds so fast! I didn't get to post in the last one! But whatever, Axumblade won.

First, a tip: Make these in Off Topic. They will get more replies. I think me vs. Kowenicki was in OT, and it reached FOUR pages.

Secondly, I vote for ZenfoldorVGI (it's really not that hard to spell). It's always fun to debate with him, because he is an excellent debater.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Stop making rounds so fast! I didn't get to post in the last one! But whatever, Axumblade won.

First, a tip: Make these in Off Topic. They will get more replies. I think me vs. Kowenicki was in OT, and it reached FOUR pages.

Secondly, I vote for ZenfoldorVGI (it's really not that hard to spell). It's always fun to debate with him, because he is an excellent debater.

Weren't the contestants linked to your's and Kowenicki's? And since it was the first round everyone was seeing who they were going up against. And if they are in off topic then a lot of people wouldn't be able to see them

I vote for Xxain.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

dsister44 said:
Kantor said:

Weren't the contestants linked to your's and Kowenicki's? And since it was the first round everyone was seeing who they were going up against. And if they are in off topic then a lot of people wouldn't be able to see them

More people visit Off Topic than Website. And I thought only Kowen and I got invites. Hmm.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective