By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If EDGE gives Uncharted 2 anything less than 9.5, there will be mayhem!!

jesus kung fu magic said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:
Seece please, wouldn't you find it bad if Edge gave Halo 3 or L4D a 6/10?

Think about it. A game as great as MGS4 getting 8/10 is just complete bias.

Are you serious?

STFU.......there have been 11 reviews giving mgs 4 an 80%.

And most of those reviewers that gave MGS4 an 80% were probaly biased. Unlike professional reviewers e.g ign, gamespot, gametrailers who gave it the score it deserved.

Where were you when Gamecritics gave halo 3 a 70?

@Bolded: I was probably at home or at school or something . Anyways, they are biased too, because I know Halo 3 isn't a 7/10.

Around the Network
Kantor said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Kantor said:
Seece said:
Kantor said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@seece

debating what?

a megaman.2. thread that usually has ridiculous logic in it & is so meant to be taken as a joke

continue if you want.....just wait, I need to get some pop corn!

Megaman threads are like Darth threads, but less frequent, with more content, and FEWER CAPS!

But the LAST one makes them LESS AWESOME!

That POST had NO caps, Darth. FIX!

But Darth is loveable, even I can laugh at his 360 doom threads. Megaman though ? ....

And Darth somehow manages to make a 100-post thread out of some trivial detail like the expression on somebody's face or the undertone of what they are saying.

It's a talent. And it's also why his UnReal TALK episodes did so well, and mine failed miserably. Also, because he SPAMS more than ME.

He has a way with making thread titles.....your almost compelled to post on his threads once you see his thread on the front page.

thats usually the plan

@kantor

what?

I was spamming. Kind of.

when you spam your meant to quote the person you agree or disagree with & say:

"oh I totally agree/disagree but I feel that if XXXXXX"

"hey I think your choice for the best gaming viallin is cool but he didn't do much in the game"

add a few more lines......not the huge paragraph your wrote lol!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Kantor said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Kantor said:
Seece said:
Kantor said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@seece

debating what?

a megaman.2. thread that usually has ridiculous logic in it & is so meant to be taken as a joke

continue if you want.....just wait, I need to get some pop corn!

Megaman threads are like Darth threads, but less frequent, with more content, and FEWER CAPS!

But the LAST one makes them LESS AWESOME!

That POST had NO caps, Darth. FIX!

But Darth is loveable, even I can laugh at his 360 doom threads. Megaman though ? ....

And Darth somehow manages to make a 100-post thread out of some trivial detail like the expression on somebody's face or the undertone of what they are saying.

It's a talent. And it's also why his UnReal TALK episodes did so well, and mine failed miserably. Also, because he SPAMS more than ME.

He has a way with making thread titles.....your almost compelled to post on his threads once you see his thread on the front page.

thats usually the plan

@kantor

what?

I was spamming. Kind of.

when you spam your meant to quote the person you agree or disagree with & say:

"oh I totally agree/disagree but I feel that if XXXXXX"

"hey I think your choice for the best gaming viallin is cool but he didn't do much in the game"

add a few more lines......not the huge paragraph your wrote lol!

Oh, I totally agree, but I feel that XXXXXXXXXXXX.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

gameover said:
7 is an ok score for killzone 2 the game is slow no i mean SLOW and the controls lagged as hell

uncharted will get a 7-8 from edge

i mean seriously ok u control a guy that pretends to be lara croft on steroids

climbing games like assassin's creed uncharted and prince of persia are so boring

anything more than 8 will be a surprise to me

I disagree with your opinion about killzone 2, and ofcourse your opinion is yours, and Uncharted is a platformer with TPS elements.

mM
sabby_e17 said:
dsister44 said:
sabby_e17 said:

I wouldn't, becasue that is their opinion. Just because they give the game average(Not Bad) review scores doesn't mean I have any less fun them.

Did any of you have any less fun with MGS4 because it got an 8? I still had fun with Viva Pinata even though Seece gave it an 8.2

It may be their opinion but it's a very biased one. Resistance 2 got a 6/10, Infamous got a 7/10, Killzone 2 got a 7/10, MGS4 got a 8/10 and more that I can't remember. It isn't their opinion, it's all bias. 

Just because you disagree with their reviews doesn't make them biased. I agree with their reviews for Killzone2, and MGS4(Note it should be known that I didn't play the first four and I was completley lost in the story). Does that mean I am biased?

On a sidenote. Do you think this site is biased towards the PS3?

Around the Network
leo-j said:
gameover said:
7 is an ok score for killzone 2 the game is slow no i mean SLOW and the controls lagged as hell

uncharted will get a 7-8 from edge

i mean seriously ok u control a guy that pretends to be lara croft on steroids

climbing games like assassin's creed uncharted and prince of persia are so boring

anything more than 8 will be a surprise to me

I disagree with your opinion about killzone 2, and ofcourse your opinion is yours, and Uncharted is a platformer with TPS elements.

I'd say Uncharted is a TPS with platforming elements.

Why does it matter?

Do you really care about their numbers that much?

4 ≈ One

sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:

Are you serious?

And most of those reviewers that gave MGS4 an 80% were probaly biased. Unlike professional reviewers e.g ign, gamespot, gametrailers who gave it the score it deserved.

@Bolded: I was probably at home or at school or something . Anyways, they are biased too, because I know Halo 3 isn't a 7/10.

But those same reviewers gave mgs 4 an 80% a score that you consider bias.

How can someone be bias both ways?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:

Are you serious?

But those same reviewers gave mgs 4 an 80% a score that you consider bias.

How can someone be bias both ways?

Once again more proof this "XXX" review Site is BIASED against "XXX" console is absolute BS!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Ummm, I just noticed and I doubt anybody did...

The thread title says "if Edge gives Uncharted 2 less than 9.5"....well THEY CERTAINLY WILL unless they give it a 10 (very VERY unlikely) because they don't give .5 scores LOL at you megaman!