By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Metacritic: Halo: ODST ( Updated )

FastFord58 said:
SpartanFX said:
killzone 2 has raised the bar confirmed :P

OT:

i think it will settle around 87 or 88

it's a very good score for an expansion pack.

Only bar KZ2 raised was overhype/underperform.

This game will sell loads regardless of score, proving that the bar has still not been reached by other fps franchises. Modern Warfare is the only fps close to it.

Its proving its brand name is one of if not the biggest brand name in FPS(next to call of duty), HALO WARS didn't sell well though compared to other games in the series, but this is a FPS and will likely sell alot more than an RTS. KZ2 is selling well today, and is nearing 2 million copies, idk how it underperformed

mM
Around the Network
FastFord58 said:
SpartanFX said:

OT:

This game will sell loads regardless of score, proving that the bar has still not been reached by other fps franchises. Modern Warfare is the only fps close to it.

LOL....If I were you I'd avoid using the word "Overhype" when defending halo.

FastFord58 said:
SpartanFX said:

OT:

You just said KZ2 was overhyped in a thread about Halo...

OT: Should settle out at high 80's somewhere.

nice, i came to vgchartz to look for the ign review and was kindly supplied with every review!

well, it looks like ODST isn't going to score as well as it's big brother. i wonder if sales will be affected. I doubt it will effect the day 1 purchases but maybe the legs.

85?!?! I guess I should cancel my preorder.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
nice, i came to vgchartz to look for the ign review and was kindly supplied with every review!

well, it looks like ODST isn't going to score as well as it's big brother. i wonder if sales will be affected. I doubt it will effect the day 1 purchases but maybe the legs.

nah, when you like something, you buy it except if the mass is agaisnt you

it is only in this case that you may decide to restrict yourself 

but guess what ? in the case of Halo, the mass is going to buy it too !!!

Time to Work !

FastFord58 said:
SpartanFX said:

OT:

he was talking about game quality.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I've always loved Halo (although I've never played 3), and have little doubt I'd look favorably on ODST. However, to distill my thoughts to their essence, this game does not offer enough content to justify it's price. A super-short single player game padded with online content most Halo 3 fans already have is a rip-off. And everybody remembers it was originally priced at $30 right? I hope more reviews reflect this. Little to no doubt of the quality the game will have, there's just not enough content.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Skeeuk said:
FastFord58 said:
SpartanFX said:

OT:

he was talking about game quality.

Which KZ2 has not raised the bar in.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

libellule said:
kowenicki said:
italy ans spain of course will give poor scores.... of course.

dont worry

france is coming too. Europe will keep this good game to the expected sub-9/10 score it deserves

Finally, a Halo game rated fairly !

You played the game?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!