By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Dear VG chatrz I apoligize

haha,good night man

Around the Network
specialops787 said:
the drunk people should stick to what they do best, tracking the sales for VGC's charts.

i kid, i kid.

HAHAHHAHAHAAH, this new guy just owned the whole web site with an amazing zing!  Should we high five him or ban him?

I guess I really was right when I said everybody here is drunk.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
specialops787 said:
the drunk people should stick to what they do best, tracking the sales for VGC's charts.

i kid, i kid.

HAHAHHAHAHAAH, this new guy just owned the whole web site with an amazing zing!  Should we high five him or ban him?

Both.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

haha i think hes drunk! thats classic but i forgive you for now

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network

Now we fight like men , and women, and women who dress like men!
for its time for GILGAMESHH!!

I always thought Gilgamesh was pretty weak especially compared to Gogo.

I don't think you ever offended me , but I think it's very mature of you to make a thread like this and apologize to everyone you might've offended. Kudos.

EDIT: Despite you seemingly being drunk off your ass. :P

the only thing you should apologise for is attempting to steal my bank details.

but you were sober when you did that, so come here and gimme a hug ^__________^

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

He's gonna be kicking himself in the morning for making this thread.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison