By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Terrible Reviewer: ODST 1.5/5

Spoilers ahead? what spoilers? everything he mentioned in his story segment is common knowledge to any Halo follower.

This guy is FOOL, plain and simple.

So many Halo reviews by NOBODIES before it's release.

Are some folks really that concerned by how popular Halo is?

Day 1 buy for me and millions more undoubtedly.

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
lol is it a terrible review for real or is your fanboy judgement clouding your vision?

if only you can read...

It's not that bad. Uncharted got a 21/20, this could have been -1.5/5.

i just think it is so cute how xbox fans will not tolerate a single utterance against their beloved franchise. to denounce it at all is to be castigated and dismissed a fanboy. kind of reminds me of fundamentalist christians.

art is the excrement of culture

uber said:
i just think it is so cute how xbox fans will not tolerate a single utterance against their beloved franchise. to denounce it at all is to be castigated and dismissed a fanboy. kind of reminds me of fundamentalist christians.

in english ?

Around the Network
uber said:

And don't you think its soooooooooo cute how desperate some fans of other consoles are that they have to resort to writing BULLSH*T reviews.

Theres more Halo ODST user reviews by people who don't even own the game or a 360 (yes, they actually took time out of their busy schedule to write bogus reviews, if thats not pathetic then i don't know what is)

Real 360 owners don't need to review this, we know the score. (the vast majority of us anyway)

@OP: I have no idea how good ODST is, but posting reviews from random users on random blogs is pointless. Digging up crap like this should be a bannable offense, as it just pollutes the forums with garbage. This is probably worse than darth copy pasting every random article that he finds on n4g here.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I don't think that this is a legit review.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Ronster316 said:
uber said:

And don't you think its soooooooooo cute how desperate some fans of other consoles are that they have to resort to writing BULLSH*T reviews.

Theres more Halo ODST user reviews by people who don't even own the game or a 360 (yes, they actually took time out of their busy schedule to write bogus reviews, if thats not pathetic then i don't know what is)

Real 360 owners don't need to review this, we know the score. (the vast majority of us anyway)

Hey! Hey! Hey! Enough of the console wars guys! And if you really must go back and forth about how bogus reviews are, take it to an uncharted 2 review thread. That kind of bickering is reserved for sony threads only if you hadn't heard pals. ;)

PS3 Trophies

Ronster316 said:
uber said:

Aren't we overractive ?