By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Terrible Reviewer: ODST 1.5/5

@Ronster

LOL, "Say that next time you earn a trophy" dude that had me spit up my drink!

@Everyoe else

We All know this review is FAKE,The real reviews start sept 20,so the Reviewers can cash the checks

Around the Network

Why can't fanboys except that a franchise can become stale to some. Especially when others buy it no matter what, so the developers don't have to put in as much work as normally. Just keep in mind that ODST was originally going to be just an add-on. And MS promised it would not be a full price game, as it wasn't developed as such. Of course if you know Halo fans will buy it no matter what, why not just throw that add-on on a disc and charge full price.

I just pray I don't see a Halo Racers in 2011.

my cousin play the game he said it wasnt that good but everybody got diffrent taste so im gonna give it a try

owner of ps3,xbox360,pc,mac,wii,ds,psp

03 honda cbr600rr

98 db8 integra sir-g

Wait for Metacritic, these sites won't be in there. I can believe from IGN or Gamespot but these random sites...

thismeintiel said:

I just pray I don't see a Halo Racers in 2011.

youve just jinxed us all.

some guy i know pirated a copy and promptly got rid of it saying halo 3 is just outright better.

i dont expect it to flop.but its a possibility.

Around the Network

I think the math here is pretty simple. Take a website + a review that says "Halo sucks"= instant clicks! The proof is right here in this here thread.

How come PS3 trolls in this topic (not the intelligent fans) don't take the time to read the article and see that it's a RANDOM BLOG, not even a random review site? A BLOG.

If I make a blog and "review" Uncharted 2 and give it a 2/10 just for the hits/popularity, what will you guys say? I bet the hypocrisy will be strong and every single one of you will run and say "it's a blog site it's not real etc blah."

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

I think we all know that the game deserves these low reviews. I mean, the developers should have known that re-implementing a health pack system is grounds for instant fail.

In other news, I've decided that I now hate the Half-Life series, Team Fortress series, and Left4Dead because of the health packs.

But seriously, even if I haven't cared that much for the Halo series, I'd rather see real reviews for the game rather than these stupidly low ones from sites I've never even heard of as being sources for reviews (vs places like IGN, Gametrailers, ect).

In some points (gameplay) the review is right

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

First of the Rookie is whiny? He's a mute...

Second what's wrong with the controls lol? They're the same as Halo 3 with the removal of duel-wielding and Equipment and replaced with a permanent grenade swap and VISR. The controls should be less floaty since the ODST can't jump as high.

Halo 2 Vista looking better then Halo 3 ODST was a laugh. Vista was just a higher resolution Halo 2.

Awesome graphics inbound.

ODST:

There will be a flood of real Halo 3: ODST reviews over the weekend. Bungie pointed that out quite clearly in the latest update so they can't be bad.