By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Terrible Reviewer: ODST 1.5/5

Slimebeast said:

This thread should be locked. Posting these fanboy hate "reviews" just act as a form of source of anger and frustration and serves no other purpose.

Please Xboys, help me report the OP so this gets locked.

I kind of agree.  I'm pretty sure you could find 'attention' reviews from amatuer reviewers that diss every major new title on every platform.  If poeple start posting these all the time it's just going to be silly.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
@slimebeast

I agree... this has never happened on VGC before... why are we getting all of these (clearly bogus) negative reviews posted here...?

Because nerds think it is cool to hate on halo.

demon123 said:

It does not matter if the exclusives on the xbox are crap. There are so few exclusives, the depraved xbox owners will run out to buy them. Look at the halo strategy game they came out with which was a load of waddle. 

I'm pretty sure the word you were looking for here was "deprived", meaning xbox owners don't have enough games to play. Which of course means you're just a troll, and everyone should just ignore you. Of course you could have meant "depraved", and are insinuating that every xbox owner is some kind of sexual predator, in which case you're just a troll and everyone should just ignore you.

Enough with the hate reviews getting their own thread. If you want post them in an official game thread, but no more. We shouldn't even be having individual threads OMG this game got an awesome review. Those should be in official threads also.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)