By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Terrible Reviewer: ODST 1.5/5

Lol this is funny

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

Around the Network

OMG GAYLO SUCKS JAJAJAJA !

jk. but seriously, only a hater would believe these reviews.

"Halo 2 on Vista looks on par with ODST" WTF?

TheTruthHurts! said:
^^ That's not necessarily true realill, I remember when Gears 2 and KZ2 were right about to release. The only reviews spotted were a day or two prior to release. Both games received glowing reviews, so perhaps they may not be as bad as you might think......we shall see though. It seems to fluctuate depending on the game.

First review for KZ2 have occured a month before release. They were using it trailers.

I believe first GeoW2 review was from OXM a week or two prior release date.

Here is first mentioning of GeoW2 review http://www.crunchgear.com/2008/10/24/first-gears-of-war-2-review/ it is 10 day before release date.

Play my LittleBigLove level: search keywords "LittleBigLove realil"

LJ (Russian): http://realill.livejournal.com

If it's not worth it then thank god I decided to get MW2 instead. Although I'm all ears for reviews from IGN and gamespot.

Even if it is bad, it wont stop sales

Around the Network

It does not matter if the exclusives on the xbox are crap. There are so few exclusives, the depraved xbox owners will run out to buy them. Look at the halo strategy game they came out with which was a load of waddle. 

Why do mods on this forum keep letting people post bogus reviews from sites no one has ever heard of before. It's really annoying in every system area.

Unpopular gaming web site wants to get some attention by rating BIG games very low...nothing new

Don't even go to the site he just wants the hits.

Won't be long now before we see the fanoboys of each console setting up thier own sites and doing stupid reviews and that is apart from the sites who already try and be controversial by giving either ridicously high or low score for games just to get webhits.

If you like the looks of a game then try the demo, if there is no demo go to the shop etc on release day and try the game for yourself as web reviews cannot be trusted

This thread should be locked. Posting these fanboy hate "reviews" just act as a form of source of anger and frustration and serves no other purpose.

Please Xboys, help me report the OP so this gets locked.