By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom: Japanese devs 'delighted' with Sony's wands; Expect Wii Ports

Staude said:
Exblackman said:
ssj12 said:
well, at least the Wii ports should end up being PSN only.. i hope..

I'm not getting something here I have not used the playstation store in while but I don't think there are games that are 4 gig big avaialble on download.Wii games are in gigs already and to put them in Hd means even more space is needed so you are friend are being profoundly short sighted.

You can get full burnout paradise ultimate edition and tom clancys endwar on the ps store.

How big are those games ? Out of curiosity.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Around the Network
Exblackman said:
Staude said:
Exblackman said:
ssj12 said:
well, at least the Wii ports should end up being PSN only.. i hope..

I'm not getting something here I have not used the playstation store in while but I don't think there are games that are 4 gig big avaialble on download.Wii games are in gigs already and to put them in Hd means even more space is needed so you are friend are being profoundly short sighted.

You can get full burnout paradise ultimate edition and tom clancys endwar on the ps store.

How big are those games ? Out of curiosity.

Full retail games are available on both xbox live and PSN.  Not saying all of the Wii ports will be PSN only games once ported.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

This sucks both for wii and ps3

Nintendo is the best videogames company ever!

elmerion said:

Its awesome for PS3, as it gets a bunch of new games.

It sucks for Wii, because it loses a bunch of exclusives.

Carl2291 said:
elmerion said:

Its awesome for PS3, as it gets a bunch of new games.

It sucks for Wii, because it loses a bunch of exclusives.

But since we're all happy, fun gamers and all we care about is playing fun games, we look at "lost exclusivity" as a good thing as it means more people (and possibly ourselves) will get the opportunity to play games we haven't been able to.

Around the Network

hmmm. Port over Wii titles directly. So, does that mean Sony has some kind of nunchuk-like utility?

superchunk said:
hmmm. Port over Wii titles directly. So, does that mean Sony has some kind of nunchuk-like utility?

you use 2 wands.

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:
superchunk said:

you use 2 wands.

So you need 2 wands to play a single Wii game that is ported? I do hope these wands are cheap. By cheap I mean half the price of a regular controller.

sc94597 said:
Staude said:
superchunk said:

you use 2 wands.

So you need 2 wands to play a single Wii game that is ported? I do hope these wands are cheap. By cheap I mean half the price of a regular controller.

That and it seems kinda awkward... idk, guess I will have to see it in action. Also, if 2 wands are required to mimick the wiimote+nunchuk then 4 are required for a 2 player game?

hmmm. I'm betting PS3's motion oriented games will only be the shovel ware of Wii games and bigger games will stick to DS3.

Also, is your 2 wands idea, your idea or has Sony said / demoed that somewhere? If so, source?

Wii Ports?

This is Sony, right? So it will have to requires tons of new features as well as HD graphics.

Seriously though,Wii Ports? I don't think many will care for those if they are many years old.

Granted HD remix of No More Heroes does sound really good.

It's just that simple.