By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom: Japanese devs 'delighted' with Sony's wands; Expect Wii Ports

Capcom : BE HAPPY WERE PORTIN GAMES!!!

PS3 owners

Around the Network

Madworld Ps3?

Maybe i wont get a wii and just wait what happens

silicon said:
Madworld Ps3?

Madworld is by Sega not Capcom.

If words from Capcom then expect Capcom games from Wii to be ported for sure. I wouldnt mind seeing like 3-4 games on one blu-ray. Maybe there is chance Dead Rising 1 will finally make it to PS3 lol... Oh Dead Rising Wii style but with the same graphics on the X360 lol.

PullusPardus said:
silicon said:
Madworld Ps3?

But in general if Wii games  get ported to the PS3...

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
silicon said:
Madworld Ps3?

read the op again.capcom said talking to OTHER devlopers,,,,they were excited to bring wii games to PS3.

I can tell you that we have a lot of good ideas on how to make use of that technology

Which I assume isn't possible with Wiimote?

PullusPardus said:
Capcom : BE HAPPY WERE PORTIN GAMES!!!

PS3 owners

I'm banning you from going to that site >.< Enough with the memes.

silicon said:
PullusPardus said:
silicon said:
Madworld Ps3?

But in general if Wii games  get ported to the PS3...

Not all developers think the same. Some give up on a game that didn't make there expectations. Others release it on as many consoles as possible. Then there are ones like Capcom who port the game to a new console every year. Seeing as this thread refers pretty much exclusively to capcom's comments despite the title, I think it is a fair assessment to think of this as the exception rather than the rule. I could even doubt these "other developers" aren't just Capcom's way of saying "I have a friend" but really describing themeselves. I think we should wait and see. As of right now, sega is actually one of the few developers that stick to a console or set of consoles when a game is released and doesn't port it to everything. Others like Capcom and Namco on the other hand, not so much....

woopah said:
i dont understand this idea that wii games are equal to PSN games. also although the sony wands had motion i remember the pointing to be no where near as good as IR

Wat ? it's much more precise. And I don't know of any wii games that should release on the ps3 as full priced games. In general the expanded technology allows you for more so the games of the wii feels more limited when you play them. Atleast that's my experience.

Sub Pixel Accuracy !

Not to mention it has more motion detecting gadgets than the wii mote (inside the wands)

And ! Look when hes writing their name. That's fucking accurate.

Check out my game about moles ^