By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Exclusives are Graphical Beasts!

880user088 said:
never thought ratchet & clank was that beautiful.

Do you not like the art style? I can understand that, but I think that anyone who's seen Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty in action can agree that they do have some great graphics. ACIT looks like it'll improve on them too.

Around the Network

Added Heavy Rain.

So sorry i missed it in the first place CGI ;D haha

@MAFKKA

Now add naruto

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Yes, Ps3 have the best graphic!

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

Great read.

Thanks for the awesome thread.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Nice thread which i [almost fully] agree with.

Congrats TC !

"You have the right to the remains of a silent attorney"

I agree those games have great graphics.

Admit it- who here fapped over those screenshots?

Tip: When trying to say that a game has awesome graphics, do NOT pick a multiplayer early build shot with a terrible camera angle.

Just saying.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

The_God_of_War said:

Admit it- who here fapped over those screenshots?

Sorely tempted to >.<

I mean, it was a picture from behind, and is it even anatomically possible for a man to have such hips and asses? I mean, I don't even know a celebrity or real life woman that has that kind of curves >.< >., f,fdfdf dgfrgefjfdjf d *brain malfunctions*