By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Exclusives are Graphical Beasts!

CGI-Quality said:
disolitude said:
CGI-Quality said:
@ disolitude

Give it up man, you started a problem in this thread for no reason. I respect your subjectivity most of the time, but you ARE wrong here.

I don't see how I'm wrong. I just wanted to know if Uncharted 2 does split screen and still looks like that... I didn't realize that this was just a big graphics screenshot circle jerk. But now that I know let me change my reply to...

"Wow. Those screenshots look sweet. PS3 is awesome."

It isn't your subjectivity, but that comment you made. I told you, I respect your opinion, always have. Buth that comment was uncalled for...

"Do any of these games support 2-player split screen? I won't even ask about 4."

That was uncalled for...

neither 360 or wii with 4 player split screen with good graphics have  this kind of graphics.

haze had it, and yet it's not considered  a good game.

Around the Network

Why no in-game pics for VC and LBP??

4 ≈ One

Valkyria > All of them.

CGI-Quality said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Valkyria > All of them.

No!

Don't give me no lip boi! 

One of the main reasons for the excellent graphics is blu ray with greater disc space, allowing higher textures to be used. Other consoles use standard dvd's with the 360 only having 6.5 gb on its dvd. Look at the case of final fantasy where textures had to be downgraded so as to be make the game available for the 360.

Around the Network

LOL! ps3 fanboys are hilarious! I think they need to get a life and go out side. Reality is far more superior to the ps3!

My Eyes!!! The Goggles Do Nothing!!!

Falcon204 said:
LOL! ps3 fanboys are hilarious! I think they need to get a life and go out side. Reality is far more superior to the ps3!

What are you talking about? Why are PS3 fanboys hilarious? What's so great about "outside"?

Falcon204 said:

Yeah, but trolls on internet forums are the worst.

I think they are the ones that need to take a walk outside and breathe some fresh air and maybe enjoy life a little bit more.

MAG + inFamous aren't that good looking :|.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

I have a ps3 so i have every right to on this forum. All im saying is anyone that has a different opinion to the whole 'ps3 has the best graphics' they get downgraded. If graphics are so important to you all go outside and experience reality where it can't get any better.

My Eyes!!! The Goggles Do Nothing!!!