By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Exclusives are Graphical Beasts!

Some great 3rd party stuff too, but yep, the exclusives are where it's at in terms of graphics.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

this is a very good exemple of what the 'hard to handle' console is capable. but i think we will see far better PS3 exclusive games in the next years when the devs know how to use TEH C3LL. it was same on the PS1 & PS2: the first couple of years we had awesome looking games and only got better by the time, same as for a good vine ;)

Uncharted 2 , GT5 and Metal Gear are the best out there.

Do any of these games support 2 player split screen? I won't even ask about 4...

disolitude said:
Do any of these games support 2 player split screen? I won't even ask about 4...

LBP has 4 player on each system, but it's not split screen.  And GT5 probably has 2 player split screen.

Around the Network
disolitude said:

I dont see how that matters...

But Gran Turismo 5 (The best looking out of them all) will have at least 2 player split screen, possibly 4.

disolitude said:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=73671

Use it folks, it does helps a lot.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

All Bullshots...........bullshots, bullshots, bullshots!

TheTruthHurts! said:

All Bullshots...........bullshots, bullshots, bullshots!

Any proof of that? Or can i report you for flamebait?

psrock said:
disolitude said:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=73671

Use it folks, it does helps a lot.

You're being an ass... I asked a valid question.