By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why PS3 sales didnt move softwares?

It haz no gaemz maybe?

Around the Network

or maybe it was bought by PS3 owners or maybe it was bought as a blueray player. Those are all valid assumptions.

atma998 said:

or maybe it was bought by PS3 owners or maybe it was bought as a blueray player. Those are all valid assumptions.

no its not. Why would someone who owns a pS3 buy another PS3? this isn't the XBOX 360.

Atma LOL, people wanting a blue-ray does not follow gaming news, they would prolly not be the first to rush out and purchase on first week even if they knew. And I also have a lot of real life friend with PS3 (like around 10) and 50 person in my PSN friend list and no one would purchase the slim if they already have another one. Do you know a lot of people that would shell out 300$ just to have one more console that will be readily available anytime?? Were not talking about a collectors ediion here! And if someone prefer the style of the slim he will prolly resell his fat one on ebay so in the end its exactly the same as having a new consumer.

because 500k is not more than 1 million.

1 million or any number of sales of SW doesn't necessary mean 1million or any number of owners are buying them...

Around the Network

Oh, people just buy new 360s because they stop working, sorry.

inverted3reality said:

can you stop posting?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
inverted3reality said:

can you stop posting?

I'm going to be banned anyway, might as well keep rolling with it. I don't actually mean any of this. I just want people to troll the trollers back before i go down.

one reason can be that many of the PS3 sales come from people that already own a PS3

guys cmon, 4 quotes in a post is enough for one post....