By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why PS3 sales didnt move softwares?

but did it move Blu-ray movies?...ohhhhhhhhhhh ;]

Around the Network

Oh, and yes your prolly a MS fan, or you dont like sony. If not you wouldnt be saying those kind of assumption for any reason.

The PS3 is mainly used as a Blu Ray DVD player. That is why the PS3 doesn't push software as well as it could've.

Let me think about it... less noise, style, bigger hard drive, easier to put in a TV furniture, etc.

V-r0cK said:
but did it move Blu-ray movies?...ohhhhhhhhhhh ;]

that's an interesting question, we'll know soon about the US blu-ray sales.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network
Icyedge said:

Oh, and yes your prolly a MS fan, or you dont like sony. If not you wouldnt be saying those kind of assumption for any reason.

No, I'm just telling the truth : SW charts proved us that there were a lot of PS3 owners who bought PS3 Slim.

But I suppose that all people here who think that are Sony haters...

atma998 said:
Icyedge said:

No, I'm just telling the truth : SW charts proved us that there were a lot of PS3 owners who bought PS3 Slim.

But I suppose that all people here who think that are Sony haters...

or they bought it for Blu-ray and gaming.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Used game sales is not a valid point. Those waiting for the $299 price point could have gotten a USED PS3 for $200 for many months now. I've seen plenty PS3's go for $200 on ebay. Both the ones (20&60gig) I own I got for less than $150 on the bay.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

You should inform yourself or even just read my past comment, the slim ps3 does not make less noise, and like I said before most people prefer the style of the fat. But sure it would be easier to fit in a small TV set-up, if this really worth 300$? I agree that theres prolly a few geeks out there that has no life and did purchase the slim one even if they already have a fat one in good working condition (fat one in good working condition will not make noise), but that is a small minority of the 550K, since only a small minority of person on the planet wanna loose 300$ for no advantages (O yeah right it can fit easily in your TV set-up, like by 2 inches lol, but you cannot even set it in the vertical position without buying a support for it).

@icy
well it does install faster and reads discs slightly faster. It also runs cooler and uses less power. So not only are you saving 100$, you're also probably saving maybe 40-60$ a year on electricity costs