By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What will Nintendo do now?

why a NSMBW bundle.No one knows how it would do.

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

Around the Network

Bright red wii or bright navy blue bundled with new super mario bros wii at the price for $180 will be sexy stuff.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

deathbleachnarutodbz said:
why a NSMBW bundle.No one knows how it would do.

Seeing that New super mario bros on DS sold over 19 million, I take it everyone that has it and loves it but doesn't own a wii will surley buy it.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

or hopelly hd wii.

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

Probably nothing since they're still selling best even though 360 is cheaper and PS3 will be comptitively priced.

Around the Network

mmm maybe not for more, maybe PS3 will sell as good during the holidays, i mean it could be hitting its stride, plus dont forget they kept their projections, adn it seems way too high without any significant action

They will focus on bridge titles to continue the process of disruption, and they will prepare for their next value innovation simultaneously. The "motion control" waters will soon be turning red, and since they have the advantage of initiative they will likely be able to out-compete for some time, but they need to be able to make their competition irrelevant again once MS and Sony begin to seriously compete.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Hasn't Iwata already stated that if Wii Sports Resort and New Super Mario Bros. Wii are not enough to bring the Wii back to levels, they'll do a pricedrop?

This is invisible text!

Killergran said:
Hasn't Iwata already stated that if Wii Sports Resort and New Super Mario Bros. Wii are not enough to bring the Wii back to levels, they'll do a pricedrop?

Not that I've read. Though, I've said myself if would make sense if they fail to regain momentum to do it as an emergency tactic post holiday.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Demotruk said:
Killergran said:

Not that I've read. Though, I've said myself if would make sense if they fail to regain momentum to do it as an emergency tactic post holiday.

I'm pretty sure I read it somewhere. I could be mistaken though. And I'm not going to go digging through old interviews to find a quote I'm not sure is even there.

This is invisible text!