By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What will Nintendo do now?

would a NSMBW bundle do anything.

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

Around the Network

@DBNDBZ

I wouldn't underestimate the potential effect of New Super Mario Bros Wii. It could be the biggest game this side of Wii Fit.

I'm not saying it necessarily will be, I'm just saying it has the potential.

This is invisible text!

yeah NSMB could be big, but still i dont think it will have the impact wii fit does, though i think it could be as big as mario kart, but they do need something else. At least thast what i feel

.... why you guyz are still talking about a dead console? didn't your boyz heard, the wii iz doomed. The only thing Nintendo can do now is porting wii fit plus to the ps3 ;)

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

then why not a wii fit bundle.(I don't know if there already is one).

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

Around the Network

All they need is too get new super mario bors wii to be release on november and the HD consoles are doomed or it saves the wii :/

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

How would hd consoles be doomed?There are bigger games that aren't coming to the wii.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

Because bundling is an artificial way to enhance value (it is kind of like a price drop). They only bundle one game to make sure the Wii is fun for almost everyone straight out of the box. Nintendo is viewing the games library (and games enablers ie. peripherals) as the only true key to success, as such it has avoided profit - reducing tactics such as price cuts and bundling.

The MH3 bundle was probably an emergency tactic.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

^ I just said that to have some fun :/

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

kopstudent89 said:
yeah NSMB could be big, but still i dont think it will have the impact wii fit does, though i think it could be as big as mario kart, but they do need something else. At least thast what i feel

I don't really know what to say to this. But after thinking long and hard this is what I finally came up with. I get your frustration. But... let us put things in perspective. Only 2 games (apart from Wii/DS games) have sold more than Mario Kart Wii since the NES and Gameboy era. Super Mario World, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

The only thing that compares to Mario Kart Wii this generation when it comes to pushing consoles is Wii Fit and Wii Sports.

To have another game enter in that league is not something to scoff at. I believe that coupled with Wii Sports Resort and Wii Fit Plus it will make for one hell of a holiday for the Wii.

This is invisible text!