By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Another Wii core game test (Dead Space Extraction)

Heh EA has really interesting definition of core games :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Destroyer_of_knights said:
it's an on rail shooter, the gameplay already works on the wii userbase...although I don't know how saturated it is cuz house of the dead overkill didn't do so well....the mature factor is simply just a gore.

I question weather this game is hardcore or even casual, it could fall into a limbo because it doesn't satisfy either market, if this is the case, then sales will most likely be bad.

I thought Sega said they were happy with how HOTD:OK sold.

Kasz216 said:
Destroyer_of_knights said:
it's an on rail shooter, the gameplay already works on the wii userbase...although I don't know how saturated it is cuz house of the dead overkill didn't do so well....the mature factor is simply just a gore.

I question weather this game is hardcore or even casual, it could fall into a limbo because it doesn't satisfy either market, if this is the case, then sales will most likely be bad.

I thought Sega said they were happy with how HOTD:OK sold.

Sega happy with HOTD's sales, but Capcom may not be if Darkside performs the same way.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Let it flop, let it flop, let it flop

absolute idiot.

On Rails is NOT WHAT gamers want.

they do not need to release the game to knwo the result. hypothesis test my arse.

Around the Network

Awesome job EA, you fail. Now please go bankrupt so Blizzard can buy you and get your westwood IP's so that I can finally have a good Red Alert again!

I LOVE ICELAND!

Kasz216 said:
ph4nt said:
Once they realize that we don't want on rails spin offs, downgraded ports, and 2 year old games, they will be able to make more money.

I want on rail spinoffs.

Umbrella Chronicles ruled.

Sold well too.  So clearly other people want on rails spinoffs as well.

Let's face it, on-rails fans are a bit more on the minority side. I'm sure this game will sell ok, prob 200k, but if they want more sales (which they are threatening us about), they should have created a TPS, which was how the game was founded. Some of us have a few gripes about that.

I thought that this was a bit of an unfortunate comment by EA.

Wii owners have heard this before -- and understandably chafe at being told what to buy.

I will make up my mind when the time comes based upon what the game is.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

This game won't flop because it's mature, it will flop because it is On-Rails.

3 yrs in and you're still doing "test" games? Fuck you.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.